Can't edit my post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't edit my post

For some reason, I can't edit my posts any more.

I get a grey box when it goes into the edit menu and none of the buttons at the bottom (Save, Go Advanced, Delete, etc) work when I click on them.

Any idea what's wrong with the system for me?
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Sorry for the slow reply ZZ. Did things resolve itself?

Comment

On and off. It's lessened, but from time to time I get a grey box when I want to edit something.

Comment

Can't say that I've seen that before. Let me know how it goes and if it does worsen I'll look into it a little more thorough.

Comment

Hmmm I'd never seen this before, but just now in the Dominic McGuire thread, it happened to me.

Tried to edit my latest post, and instead the Text box just turns solid Grey.

I blame ZZ. Haha

Comment

Hmmmm .... you got me. I'll do some more research then.

Thanks guys.

Comment

Did you guys figure out how to sort this issue out? The reason I ask is that it just happened to me for the first time. I can post new messages, reply to messages and edit messages in other threads, but a particular thread/post just won't allow me to do anything to it. I had just noticed a mistaken word in a post I just made in the "Everything Bargnani' thread, but when I went to edit it I got the dreaded gray box. At first I thought the thread had just overheated, until I remembered hearing others having the same issue...

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                Did you guys figure out how to sort this issue out? The reason I ask is that it just happened to me for the first time. I can post new messages, reply to messages and edit messages in other threads, but a particular thread/post just won't allow me to do anything to it. I had just noticed a mistaken word in a post I just made in the "Everything Bargnani' thread, but when I went to edit it I got the dreaded gray box. At first I thought the thread had just overheated, until I remembered hearing others having the same issue...

Still happening, man.

Comment

Looking into it guys!

Comment

Happening again. Seems to be fairly random, with no real trigger.

To give you a better picture Doc & Arse; whats happening is when you click the 'Edit' button, the same size area that should be White Writing space, is instead all just one fat Grey Border, with the 'Stretch' grabber at the bottom right hand side. Very weird.

Comment

I had it happening just now as well. Javascript (I think, not an expert here) seems not to be performing up to par when this happens as after going to edit mode, not only do I get a grey area but the buttons (like 'Ga Advanced') don't work either.

Happened to me here and doesn't happen on other pages or posts at the moment.
                      Last edited by Soft Euro; Sat Oct 27, 2012, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Indeed. Happens upon trying to "Reply with Quote" now as well. Weird.

Comment

It's likely due to us needing to update our vBulletin software. It'll be done within the next week or two guys when time permits. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                            It's likely due to us needing to update our vBulletin software. It'll be done within the next week or two guys when time permits. Sorry for the inconvenience.
                            Ya, that sounds about right. I was just gonna suggest hitting "F5" or refresh...
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Hmmm .. well its happening again. Lol But it actually seems to be worse than before.
                              Now I sometimes can't even post without having to go in 'Advanced Mode' (like right now).

Anyone else having the same issue?

Comment

Working...
                              X