Holy Thunder!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Thunder!

I'm writing this in case my head explodes from the vibrations of thunder.

I literally just heard the absolute loudest piece of thunder ever!

It definitely broke something outside my house as I heard it rattle for about 30 seconds. It was seriously twice as loud as front row at a rock concert.

Maybe, it's just Stoney Creek/Hamilton. But, I wouldn't be surprised if it was heard in parts of Burlington. I'm not sure if Thunder can cause a house to implode,but, it can certainly make me shit my pants!

I'll just sing "the thunder song" from Ted until it ends.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

i think i might of heard it but im in the basement so it wasn't as loud. I'm in Burlington btw

Comment

Bro, I was in my basement at the time. I thought a black hole was going to open!
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        Bro, I was in my basement at the time. I thought a black hole was going to open!
        damn must've been crazy

Comment

We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            damn must've been crazy
            I wouldn't doubt it shattered glass somewhere. It was that powerful.

It was strange to say the least.

Comment

Working...
            X