This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    Well, I'm glad you're still in the league; was afraid you weren't after the draft. It's going to be very though for you, but an interesting challenge as well. It's a relative small league and there will be surprising players who as of now are still on the waiver wire. During the draft Skywalker it would be interesting to compile a roster strictly from the waiver wire in this league (because so many players with potential value were still undrafted) and see how far you can get. I liked that idea as well, interesting manager challenge. You get to do that in part. And if you see the challenge like that, it might be a fun season. Your chances to win it all will be small, but it's not a roto league, a lot can happen with good management and luck.
    Ya, I probably wont even pay that much attention to it. No point. I'll still set the lineup and look at FAs but I'll probably just focus on other stuff, maybe join another league.

Comment

• I just picked up Harrison Barnes and Dropped Jeremy Lamb. Safe rookie upgrade I'd say.

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
        Ya, I probably wont even pay that much attention to it. No point. I'll still set the lineup and look at FAs but I'll probably just focus on other stuff, maybe join another league.
        As long as you don't completely lose interest and give up altogether.
        You've got a pretty solidly balanced team, that will at the very least be competitive.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
          Interesting trade between Skywalker and WJF.

Skywalker sends Brook Lopez and Gordon Hayward to WJF for Pau Gasol and Jamison.

I think in the end WJF will have the best of this deal (at season's end). Personally I'm very high on Lopez this year and I think Hayward is a serious breakout candidate. Lopez has good percentages, looks to be rebounding better this year (preseason), so I'm putting him on (close to) 20 points, 8-9 rebounds, 1.5+ blocks and good percentages. Lopez for Gasol might be almost a wash and Hayward is potentially a top 50/60 player this year while I think Jamison probably ranks 100 places lower this season.
          I am hoping Hayward breaks out to tip the scales in my favour, Lopez, if healthy can't be as bad as he was last year on the glass, he is no Bargs in that area (I hope)
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
            I am hoping Hayward breaks out to tip the scales in my favour, Lopez, if healthy can't be as bad as he was last year on the glass, he is no Bargs in that area (I hope)
            Lopez on played 5 games last year I believe, he'll be fine again this year. Probably 8 reb a game I figure, Humph will still get his.

Comment

• I am looking to move DRose. If you are interested send a proposal my way.

Comment

• I knew I shouldn't have traded Robin Lopez.. Damnit!! I definitely lost that trade with Tucas.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  I knew I shouldn't have traded Robin Lopez.. Damnit!! I definitely lost that trade with Tucas.
                  Ya I knew Lopez was gonna be a huge sleeper this season. Atleast Jason Richardson killed it lol.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                    Atleast Jason Richardson killed it lol.
                    Damnit. Well now Richardson is out with a Sprained Ankle and Korver is seems to have forgot his role as a Sharp-Shooter. UGH.

Comment

• Apollo, did I miss a trade between you and Raptor4Ever? I noticed he has Rondo now... Just curious cause I don't remember the deal.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Apollo, did I miss a trade between you and Raptor4Ever? I noticed he has Rondo now... Just curious cause I don't remember the deal.
                        Apollo never kept Rondo. R4E drafted Rondo himself for $22.

Comment

• Out with the old, in with the new:

I actually let Rondo go and instead kept Lowry. I grew tired of Rondo's inconsistencies and decided that I would not have him back unless I was for less money on the open market.

So far the move has be a wise decision as Lowry is #1 in fantasy hoops... And yes I know that's not sustainable, people.

I also have Walker(#26, 8th at the position) and Collison(#32, 11th at the position). My PG play has been very satisfactory so far to say the least when you look at how much of my budget was used on the position.

All numbers based on season avg.
                          Last edited by Apollo; Fri Nov 9, 2012, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• So essentially, Apollo, it's your fault that Lowry is hurt. WTF Man!

Thanks guys, I was pretty sure I didn't miss any big deals...

Comment

• Very pleased with what I've gotten out of Gortat so far. No way he maintains his position as #3 in the League, but hopefully he can keep at Top-10 clip going.

Matt you interested in Paul George? I know you were keen to draft him.

Comment

• I'm quite pleased with Jennings and Dunleavy so far. Dunleavy is lighting it up across the board, I love it.

Wade, Griffin and DWill are all fair game fellas. If they hit the open market come draft time you'll be paying a lot more than the $30 Keeper fee... Looking for serious keepers in return.

Comment

Working...
                                X