Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey.. I hope its not too late to do this, but since it's still sunday and we are still waiting on keeper declarations i am thinking it should be fine, but i have decided to Keep DROSE, meaning i am keeping 4 players.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
      Hey.. I hope its not too late to do this, but since it's still sunday and we are still waiting on keeper declarations i am thinking it should be fine, but i have decided to Keep DROSE, meaning i am keeping 4 players.
      Ok, got him in there. I will approve the Keepers officially later tonight. Although, I guess it doesn't matter, as they've closed the Keeper Selection Tool.

Comment

• to be clear, mine are: Wade, DWill, B Griffin, D Cousins

Comment

• WJF, just to confirm ... did you not want John Wall as a keeper? You had indicated earlier in the process that you did, but upon further review, you didn't submit him as a keeper in the final list.

Comment

• Did jbml keep any of gm melo's players?

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
              Did jbml keep any of gm melo's players?
              He sure did. Eric Gordon and Ty Lawson.

Comment

• Am I the only one who's worried that RaptorsFan4Life and Raptor4Ever missing the deadline for posting their keepers might potentially lead to 'management'problems?

Comment

Am I the only one who's worried that RaptorsFan4Life and Raptor4Ever missing the deadline for posting their keepers might potentially lead to 'management'problems?
                  Have been wondering this myself.
                  Not sure what to do if they come back and say 'whoops' ... mind you, besides Monta Ellis, RF4L doesn't really have anyone worth keeping.

Raptor4Ever is a little different though .. as he has several obvious keepers.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    WJF, just to confirm ... did you not want John Wall as a keeper? You had indicated earlier in the process that you did, but upon further review, you didn't submit him as a keeper in the final list.
                    I decided not to keep him, back to the draft he goes!
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Don't forget everyone, the draft is this Sunday at 2pm!! Be there or be square!

Still not sure what to do about Kevin Love ... He would obviously be a keeper, but I have to assume that Raptor4Ever missed the deadline? Ugh. Better not be a sign of things to come out of them ...

Comment

• Going back in last year's thread I saw that Raptor4Ever didn't keep Durant (for whom he paid $90). In my opinion they are too late; we can't change our keepers anymore either. They should know the drill; we're not talking about 1 or 2 days here. And you've tried to contact them.

If they end up not playing/drafting, we should let the autodraft do it's work and try to get new owners.

(imo)

Comment

Going back in last year's thread I saw that Raptor4Ever didn't keep Durant (for whom he paid $90). In my opinion they are too late; we can't change our keepers anymore either. They should know the drill; we're not talking about 1 or 2 days here. And you've tried to contact them.

If they end up not playing/drafting, we should let the autodraft do it's work and try to get new owners.

(imo)
                          Thanks Euro. Fair points. I was going to add that if they had labeled them a 'keeper' last year (RF4L has a few, mainly Monta Ellis), I might consider letting it slip. But you are right. A deadline is a deadline.
                          And they'll be the only ones with the $200, so they'll have an advantage in bidding for those Key players.
                          Well boys, I guess the draft won't be all duds afterall.
                          Last edited by Joey; Thu Oct 18, 2012, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Honestly, I lead one of the most boring and uneventful lives there are. Don't get me wrong, I have a great life, it is just at the age of my children, my life pretty much revolves around diaper changes, baths, and bottles. My wife hardly lives a rockstar life either. But there is something about drafts. Ed Davis draft, wife went out, hostile 5 day old baby. Last year NBA draft wife gone out, I'm left with 2 kids and they decide to need a lot of attention when they normally sleep sound. Dynasty draft, Thanksgiving weekend and out of town. Keeper draft tomorrow and my wife has scheduled pictures with a photographer for outside in a park........ ARE YOU KIDDING ME? (Chuck voice).

So long story short, I'll be late. Probably about a half hour in I'll make an appearance. Hopefully my guys aren't over paid for by Mr. Auto Draft and the guys I am targeting are still around. So nobody nominate JV until I get there, ok? lol

Comment

• D12 is on the block.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                D12 is on the block.
                                How is Jenny going to feel about that?

Comment

Working...
                                X