This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WJF wrote: View Post
    I am not asking you to move the draft, but I don't think that trying to pre-set my bids would get me a team that would be any good. Let me know if there is someone to take my spot and I will resign, if there is nobody available I will do my best to be competitive....I wonder if coach K has to deal with these problems at DUKE?
    You don't nEed to make pre-bids, they'll just bid automatically. And if I remember correctly, skywalker missed most of our first two drafts and he's had two excellent teams. Just sayin'.

Comment

Fantasy players will tend to over rate their abilities

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        You don't nEed to make pre-bids, they'll just bid automatically. And if I remember correctly, skywalker missed most of our first two drafts and he's had two excellent teams. Just sayin'.
        I won the first year with an auto draft team lol and didn't do as well last year when i actually drafted half my team. Doesn't say much for me does it? HAHA

Comment

Announcement

Hey guys,

Joey is the Commish now for this league going forward. I'll be his backup in the case he's away and something needs to be taken care of. This won't affect anything because he's essentially been the commish leading into this draft anyway.

Congrats Joey, you're proving to be an excellent Commish!

Apollo

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            Hey guys,

Joey is the Commish now for this league going forward. I'll be his backup in the case he's away and something needs to be taken care of.

Apollo
            Awesome news! I am sure Adam Silver, er, I mean Joey is going to do phenomenal.

Comment

Hey Joey.

How about as your first official duty you open up spot a for me to have a look at some players.

Melo shows up I will sign out

Comment

jbml wrote: View Post
                Hey Joey.

How about as your first official duty you open up spot a for me to have a look at some players.

Melo shows up I will sign out
                Didn't Apollo post the link to his team?

Comment

yup
                  i am looking to rank some players.
                  You never know what will happen on draft night. I have more time for this on the weekend

Comment

jbml wrote: View Post
                    yup
                    i am looking to rank some players.
                    You never know what will happen on draft night. I have more time for this on the weekend
                    Tomorrow is GM Melos deadline. If I don't hear from him today at all, I'll send it tomorrow morning.

Draft isn't for another couple weeks.

Comment

Well its official.
                      Sorry to say, but GM Melo is out & Jbml is in.

We tried to give Melo plenty of time to get back to us, but ultimately we can only wait so long.

jbml, can you PM me your email address?
                      For some reason, I can't just send an invite-link for this league.

Comment

I've also gone through, and for any of the managers that had given me their keepers, I've entered those in already.

Comment

i'm in

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

For all those iPhone users (may very well be on Android as well) I found a VERY handy app called Fantasy Monster.
                              Look it up on the App Store.

It allows you to manage ALL your teams from all leagues (ESPN, Yahoo etc.) and ALL sports (NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL).
                              You can can change your roster, add/drop players, make trades.
                              But you can only add your teams once you've drafted though, so I've yet to confirm its as amazing as it sounds.

For $4.99 its not completely crazy, considering how much trouble it'll save me. And how many times it'll save me for last minute roster changes etc.

Comment

For footballers, Yahoo offers a free fantasy football iphone app that does the same sorts of things.

Comment

Working...
                                X