Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't miss it. It's a great league and lots of fun.

Matt got lucky

I'll pm you my picks when I decide who's worth keeping.

Comment

Still waiting on Mango, RaptorsFan4Life and Mack North to Register.
      Head over to http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ to Register!!

Waiting on GM Melo to confirm he is playing.
      If not, jbml will take his place and have first Dibs at his Abandoned players, with full rights to Keep which ever players for Keeper Price.
      Last edited by Joey; Thu Sep 20, 2012, 03:22 PM.

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
        Wouldn't miss it. It's a great league and lots of fun.

Matt got lucky

I'll pm you my picks when I decide who's worth keeping.
        Ohhhhhh shiiiiiit!

It's on!

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
          Matt got lucky
          Agreed. Matt got lucky lol It won't happen twice in a row!!

CRAP!! I just made a prediction!! I promised i wouldn't do that... oh well, since i predicted you WOULD NOT win, that pretty much means guaranteed win for you... Congrats on the repeat matt lol

Comment

League settings have now been adjusted; your roster from Last Year has been carried over and you can NOW select your own Keepers, by following these Easy Instructions:

1) Go to http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

2) Select RR Keeper League Season 3

3) Hover over "My Team" at top of Page, until several Menu Options appear below it.

4) Select "Choose Keepers"

5) Choose Keepers.

If you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to ask either Apollo or Myself.

Keeper Selection Deadline has been Officially Set for Oct. 7th 2012.

Comment

Just keep in mind you can only use a keeper tag twice on a player. After that you would need to franchise him. Franchise players have a much higher cost.

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
                Agreed. Matt got lucky lol It won't happen twice in a row!!

CRAP!! I just made a prediction!! I promised i wouldn't do that... oh well, since i predicted you WOULD NOT win, that pretty much means guaranteed win for you... Congrats on the repeat matt lol
                if I recall correct you didn't even have me in the playoffs!

that is alright though. I am perfectly content to be underestimated.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  Still waiting on Mango, RaptorsFan4Life and Mack North to Register.
                  Head over to http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ to Register!!

Waiting on GM Melo to confirm he is playing.
                  If not, jbml will take his place and have first Dibs at his Abandoned players, with full rights to Keep which ever players for Keeper Price.
                  Any chance of getting a peak at Melo's players. I understand if he returns I am not in

Comment

http://basketball.fantasysports.yaho...a/2011/28048/7

Comment

I have a problem guys, the draft is on October 21st, I will be coaching in PEI on Saturday/Sunday and won't be able to make the draft. No way I can do the league and not be live for the draft. Sorry for late notice.
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                        I have a problem guys, the draft is on October 21st, I will be coaching in PEI on Saturday/Sunday and won't be able to make the draft. No way I can do the league and not be live for the draft. Sorry for late notice.
                        Soo .. you're out of the League? Unless we move the draft?

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          Soo .. you're out of the League? Unless we move the draft?
                          I am not asking you to move the draft, but I don't think that trying to pre-set my bids would get me a team that would be any good. Let me know if there is someone to take my spot and I will resign, if there is nobody available I will do my best to be competitive....I wonder if coach K has to deal with these problems at DUKE?
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

I would be ok with moving the draft to the 14th.

Comment

I am not asking you to move the draft, but I don't think that trying to pre-set my bids would get me a team that would be any good. Let me know if there is someone to take my spot and I will resign, if there is nobody available I will do my best to be competitive....I wonder if coach K has to deal with these problems at DUKE?

I felt the same way about football. I knew I would miss the draft and that it would adversly affect my team (especially with an auction draft) but i am glad now that I did not give up my spot.

Comment

Pretty sure a couple guys missed the draft last year, and most still managed to be quite competitive. Its not like the auction draft is for Elite level players. Everyone is keeping the best players. So really, we're Bidding on Second-Tier talent; in which case, I don't think draft is a Do-or-Die type situation.

Especially with your awesome cache of Keepers!

Comment

Working...
                                X