Linas Kleiza
    Ed Davis
    2014 Sacramento 2nd round pick
    2013 Raptors 2nd Round Pick
    Rights to Zubicic
    Denver trades
    Wilson Chandler

Why Toronto?
    They get a true 3 who can shoot 3's and a very capable starter. They clear their logjam at the 4 and the 3 becomes one of their strongest positions.
    Why Denver?
    After trading Harrington they have weak depth at the 4. Ed Davis provides a young backup PF with potential to grow(solid rebounder too). They get kleiza who accepts his role as a backup and is a solid one at that. Sacramento is doomed to always be terrible so that pick will be a high 2nd rounder and somehow Denver always seems to draft steals.
    Toronto lineup
    Lowry/Jose/Lucas
    Demar/Ross/Anderson
    Chandler/Fields/McGuire
    Bargnani/Amir/Acy
    Valanciunas/Gray

Denver lineup
    Lawson/Miller
    Igoudala/Brewer/Stone/Fournier
    Gallinari/Kleiza/Miller
    Faried/Davis/Randolph
    McGee/Koufos/Mozgov

First of all, this is not an unrealistic trade. It addresses needs of both teams and I think is quite fair to both teams. That being said, I wouldn't do it right now and this is why. Fields has just been acquired and Davis is showing signs of promise. We are a little weak at SF but Fields is yet to show us what he can do. If both players have not progressed or regressed at the Trade Deadline or at the end of the season, then this Trade in my opinion could be considered. Keep in mind that Chandler has 4 years remaining on his deal. A good contract but still 4 years to go. So this is my opinion.
    Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
      First of all, this is not an unrealistic trade. It addresses needs of both teams and I think is quite fair to both teams. That being said, I wouldn't do it right now and this is why. Fields has just been acquired and Davis is showing signs of promise. We are a little weak at SF but Fields is yet to show us what he can do. If both players have not progressed or regressed at the Trade Deadline or at the end of the season, then this Trade in my opinion could be considered. Keep in mind that Chandler has 4 years remaining on his deal. A good contract but still 4 years to go. So this is my opinion.
      Lol honestly I was gonna throw in at the bottom that we should wait to see which fields shows up before making the trade but never bothered. I completely agree.

Comment

Working...
      X