Pickup ball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pickup ball?

I couldn't think of anywhere else to put it...

The days of nice weather are winding down, and chances of this are slim but...

Does anyone in the Toronto area want to play some ball? Perhaps we can organize something before winter comes.
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

There's a reason they call me an armchair player/coach (I'm fat!)(and lazy!)(and generally not smart at life!)

Actually, I'd be down for a game but it's been a long time, and for some reason I always want to play the point despite being slower than most and not a great passer. It's weird?! I also hate playing PF/C because I'm always about 3-5" smaller and hate playing the post up... that being said, I'd play if it was in Toronto...not the GTA either people. Toronto the city, none of the Etobicoke is Toronto nonsense either.

Let's see what's up!
    i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

I play up at Yonge and Eglinton at the North Toronto Memorial Community Center. 2 min walk from Subway. Lots of guys playing. Tons of fun.

They have Open Runs for $3, 4x a Week.

Comment

I'd play if I had more than one functioning knee....

Comment

the place to play but i guess its too cold now - is on The Esplanade (2 blocks south of King Street) - so many people are playing pick up all the time

Comment

MyTEAM4Life wrote: View Post
            the place to play but i guess its too cold now - is on The Esplanade (2 blocks south of King Street) - so many people are playing pick up all the time
            Ya near the Porter Airport Entrance. Thats some good ball, but those guys are pretty serious down there. haha

Comment

I'll come down. I'll just take a flight from Vancouver to Toronto, and play for about a couple hours than come back.

Junior point guard for you right here!
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                I play up at Yonge and Eglinton at the North Toronto Memorial Community Center. 2 min walk from Subway. Lots of guys playing. Tons of fun.

They have Open Runs for $3, 4x a Week.
                What days and times please.

Comment

I play at Edithvale Community Centre, the courts are pretty nice outside (and free)... they charge for inside ball so I never played inside but it's a nice gym.

Comment

pillowmint wrote: View Post
                    There's a reason they call me an armchair player/coach (I'm fat!)(and lazy!)(and generally not smart at life!)
                    Same with me... don't worry dude...

Getting a community together (even an online one) is fun.

Comment

CT2010 wrote: View Post
                      What days and times please.
                      Last I checked, and these are completely off the top of my head (I have the schedule on my fridge haha) it was Tuesday (5ish-7ish), Wednesday (730ish-9ish), Saturday (330ish-5ish) & Sunday (11ish-Noonish)

Can give them a call at (416) 392-6950 if you're curious.

Comment

I used to play here in Pickering. I'm down if anyone wants to play "friendly" basketball. Competitive yes, but no attitude. We had some knuckleheads down here and had to kick them out of the league. So If anyone is organizing, please consider me in!
                        Peace. Positivity. Prosperity.

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                          I play at Edithvale Community Centre, the courts are pretty nice outside (and free)... they charge for inside ball so I never played inside but it's a nice gym.
                          Oh for real? I play there all the time. Was there everyday in the summer.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                            Oh for real? I play there all the time. Was there everyday in the summer.
                            Yeah, it's a nice place. I live sort of around the area (Yonge and Finch) so it isn't too far off for me.

Comment

I usually play at the Athletic Centre at UofT or those ghetto courts near Kensington Market on Dundas.

Comment

Working...
                              X