Jonas Injured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonas Injured

Hope this isin't anything too serious...

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...r8ye9t9OhXiACg

Its a left calf sprain

Comment

Isin't that what messed up andrea last season?

Comment

Fuchan wrote: View Post
        Isin't that what messed up andrea last season?
        yes, same issue
        Let's go Raptors!

Comment

Shit!

Comment

Raptors centre Jonas Valanciunas sustained a left calf strain during a voluntary workout Saturday afternoon.

The injury is not thought to be serious and he will be treated as symptoms require.

A timeline for a return to full basketball activity has not been established.
            http://blog.raptors.com/press-releas...injury-update/

Comment

The same thing was said about Bargnani - gasp

Comment

Hopefully he's good to go in a week! it will likely be the most rest he's had in 2.5 years...

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much about the injury...more worried that he might miss some training camp/preseason, when there's the most practicing and system-building happening. It might mean he's playing catchup once he gets back.

I don't think it's that serious. It's also not happening during the season, and JV wouldn't be asked to play heavy minutes anyway. It should be something he can come back from quite easily. I don't think it's the same as Bargs because itw as actually the 2nd strain that killed Bargs' season, not the first one. Again, it just sucks if he misses time right from the start...

Comment

Casey's take

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/dwa...y-sept-24-2012
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      I wouldn't worry too much about the injury...more worried that he might miss some training camp/preseason, when there's the most practicing and system-building happening. It might mean he's playing catchup once he gets back.

I don't think it's that serious. It's also not happening during the season, and JV wouldn't be asked to play heavy minutes anyway. It should be something he can come back from quite easily. I don't think it's the same as Bargs because itw as actually the 2nd strain that killed Bargs' season, not the first one. Again, it just sucks if he misses time right from the start...
                      Hopefully we don't hear this excuse repeatedly during JV's early struggles this season.
                      your pal,
                      ebrian

Comment

Fuchan wrote: View Post
                        Hope this isin't anything too serious...

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...r8ye9t9OhXiACg

translation:

....Jonas went up against a scrub and looked like garbage...

... AND ... since NBA Raptors TV has been running the Jonas V story all summer to sell tix they can't afford to burst that bubble until the 10-15 game mark....

... at which time the apology has already been installed that "he missed camp and can't possibly be expected to have a good rookie campaign.."

...raptors buy more time from fans...

... haha suckers...
                        "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

charlz wrote: View Post
                          translation:

....Jonas went up against a scrub and looked like garbage...

... AND ... since NBA Raptors TV has been running the Jonas V story all summer to sell tix they can't afford to burst that bubble until the 10-15 game mark....

... at which time the apology has already been installed that "he missed camp and can't possibly be expected to have a good rookie campaign.."

...raptors buy more time from fans...

... haha suckers...
                          It really is Hilarious how consistently Over-the-Top-Negative your comments are.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            It really is Hilarious how consistently Over-the-Top-Negative your comments are.
                            Negative, or delusional?

He made up a story in his head, and reported it like it was news...

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

Probably why he's so negative.
                              TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Working...
                              X