This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    That would imply I am not speaking truthfully. I like the trade from both sides.
    Well, it's the right thing to say anyway; not saying you don't mean it... If it was a retrade league I'd like the trade more from both sides as balance is important. (I'd probably try to throw in an extra player from both sides and try to get a minor upgrade/added balance.) But considering it's dynasty league I wouldn't trade away talent for balance unless I thought it would give me a very good shot to win that year. Otherwise I'd want a pick (or a little more talent) if I was on Tucas' side.

Comment

• Yahoo killed me yesterday. I hadn't set my lineup for Sunday the prior day and couldn't access my team due to server or whatever problems with the site.

Comment

• lol

Joey: my daughter (2.5 years) just saw your avatar and says, "Silly man. What he doing?!?!"

priceless.

Comment

• Is there any way to push the trade through or do we have to wait until Thursday?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Yahoo killed me yesterday. I hadn't set my lineup for Sunday the prior day and couldn't access my team due to server or whatever problems with the site.
            You got their apology letter at least? Doesn't that make it a little though...? Haha

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            lol

Joey: my daughter (2.5 years) just saw your avatar and says, "Silly man. What he doing?!?!"

priceless.
            HAHAH Awesome.

And you obviously told her that that is him defending himself from all the haters, riight?? Haha

tucas wrote: View Post
            Is there any way to push the trade through or do we have to wait until Thursday?
            Should have gone through. Check your rosters.
            It should reflect on Tomorrows games, so make sure if you already set your rosters for the week, to reset them.
            Last edited by Joey; Mon Nov 12, 2012, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              You got their apology letter at least? Doesn't that make it a little though...? Haha
              Yeah and I still feel like I'm getting my money's worth.

Comment

• Al Jefferson leaving my team with a bang!

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                  Al Jefferson leaving my team with a bang!
                  Finally getting some production out of the guys I got from you! 6 3's and 30 points between them tonight. And Korvers hit 3 in the first half. Its about time. Lopez has given you enough good games. :P

Comment

• I'm liking my new team. Lol going for the clean sweep this week!

Comment

• This is a question probably for Apollo or Joey, but if anyone else has an answer I'd appreciate the help. I'm currently sitting at 39 years for the cap. Can I drop Brandon Roy who i had signed for 2 years, and simply pick up someone else off waivers without using my 'amnesty' clause on that person?

If I've read the rules right i can drop Roy and pick up another player, but Roy's '2 years' still counts against my cap, which means at that point I'm at 40? Am i right in this?

Thanks for the help!

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                        This is a question probably for Apollo or Joey, but if anyone else has an answer I'd appreciate the help. I'm currently sitting at 39 years for the cap. Can I drop Brandon Roy who i had signed for 2 years, and simply pick up someone else off waivers without using my 'amnesty' clause on that person?

If I've read the rules right i can drop Roy and pick up another player, but Roy's '2 years' still counts against my cap, which means at that point I'm at 40? Am i right in this?

Thanks for the help!
                        Absolutely. If you are okay with his 2-years remaining against your cap, drop him to the wire and pick someone new up. And as you kind of said already, you can only sign them to a 1-year deal, which will put you at the Cap; but because you're not signing over the 40-year cap, you will have first rights to extend him in the off-season, if you see fit.
                        Last edited by Joey; Mon Nov 19, 2012, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          Absolutely. If you are okay with his 2-years remaining against your cap, drop him to the wire and pick someone new up. And as you kind of said already, you can only sign them to a 1-year deal, which will put you at the Cap; but because you're not signing over the 40-year cap, you will have first rights to extend him in the off-season, if you see fit.
                          Thanks for the help and clarity Joey!

Comment

• I have a suggestion. Is there anyway we could do a max games per week? If no one could go over the max it could stop people from winning, just because they play more games then their opponents.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                              I have a suggestion. Is there anyway we could do a max games per week? If no one could go over the max it could stop people from winning, just because they play more games then their opponents.
                              It's just part of the rules of this league; plan accordingly. E.g.: my draftstrategy in the Keeper league was highly influenced by the number of games players play during the weeks of our play-offs.

Comment

• Kevin Love makes his Surprise Debut!!

ADD Must not have been much of a surprise, you actually started him tonight. Well played, sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X