This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's on.

Salary Cap Allocations locked in. Teams unlocked. Good luck.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      Salary Cap Allocations locked in. Teams unlocked. Good luck.
      I had changed a few of my cap allocations on this thread, but in the cap allocations just posted I am still at my old cap allocations. I am actually fine with whatever the final word is, but just wondering is what is on the salary cap allocations link the final word?

Comment

We'll fix it. Where did you post it?

Comment

Damn, Matt... I'm a little disappointed u pulled that offer off the table! Had I been around my computer this morning I would have accepted! Hahaa come on man, gimme a little more credit than that!

Comment

theres been some funny offers.
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
              theres been some funny offers.
              That is what happens when you let it be known you want to unload a C and ask for offers.

Same stuff that happens when, say, Jordan reneges on a deal for, say, Calderon. lol

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                Damn, Matt... I'm a little disappointed u pulled that offer off the table! Had I been around my computer this morning I would have accepted! Hahaa come on man, gimme a little more credit than that!
                Offer back on.

Comment

I'm looking for a solid 2/3. No one on my team is untouchable except rondo.

Comment

Playoffs
                    How about giving some thought to increasing to 12 playoff teams (6 per division)16 is a big league

You add one week and four teams to the playoffs
                    You reward a good regular season with byes (teams 1 and 2 in both div)
                    and it may help in easing some tanking concerns with only 4 teams out of the playoffs

Comment

The maximum setting is 8. That's half the league. Seems fair to me.

Team won't tank because I've made it clear that we won't hesitate to drop them from the league and give their spot to someone else.

Comment

We'll fix it. Where did you post it?
                        Post #72

Comment

Ok, so put them in the appropriate place please (the group page). This place isn't for cap submissions and I won't be checking here ever. I'll give you a pass on this one.

Comment

FA Period cap submissions

Please go here and read the thread:

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/gr...uss#gmessage63

Comment

Ok, so put them in the appropriate place please (the group page). This place isn't for cap submissions and I won't be checking here ever. I'll give you a pass on this one.
                              I also posted it in the cap submissions page as well, but I read that soft Euro wanted it posted here as well so posted it in both places. I apologize for not knowing what to do here haha and i appreciate the understanding.

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
                                I also posted it in the cap submissions page as well, but I read that soft Euro wanted it posted here as well so posted it in both places. I apologize for not knowing what to do here haha and i appreciate the understanding.
                                I think you did it the right way and on time but for editing your original post with the contracts. My question was not just to alter the contracts, but to let me know you did in one of the threads so I wouldn't miss it. You did do that and I did see your post in the capsubmission thread. I pm'ed Apollo on saturday when I saw that post because I had already sent the sheet to Apollo and Joey. Apollo might have missed that message.

Comment

Working...
                                X