X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    OK

It is there but we are down to just 12 teams now?

And I'm not there?!?!
    I think you just have to re-register or activate your team/account.

For everyone else, League Page: http://basketball.fantasysports.yaho...rr_nba_dynasty
    Last edited by Joey; Sat Sep 28, 2013, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• How do i re-register or activate my team?

Comment

• Joey

the easiest way for the returning teams to sign up is for you to send out an invite through the commisioner's tools in yahoo

Comment

• Ya.. I'm not sure what happened, but everyones email address that was attached to their team has been deleted ... so I can't send those invitations. No idea how that happened ... Apollo? Any clue?

Comment

• I've managed to send out the invites to those of you who don't have your emails hidden to Yahoo ... the rest I'm not really sure ... this is really weird that it's doing this. I blame their re-org of their Fantasy Pages ... UGH.

If you didn't receive an email invitation for both Keeper or Dynasty leagues, send me a PM with your email address please.
            Unfortunately this is the only way I can see to get it right.

Comment

• Anybody in Dynasty interested in taking on WJF's team in the Keeper League?
              Head on over the Keeper League thread for details.
              Its a great league, now in its 4th Season!
              Last edited by Joey; Tue Oct 1, 2013, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• matt52 you're private message inbox is full.
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                  matt52 you're private message inbox is full.
                  All fixed.

Try again.

Sorry about that.

Comment

*mistake in my original post*

Send me your top "whatever your selection is". i.e. Mack North send me your top 6 since you select 6th.

*mistake now corrected*

If no one objects, lets set a deadline of Sunday, October 6th midnight of whatever your local time zone.

I'll have everything sorted by Sunday, October 13th and sent out sometime on Monday, October 14th.

If I don't get selections via PM, then you'll be skipped and we'll have the answer to the age old question: What happens if you don't get your pick in to David Stern on time?

If you are skipped, you can select your rookie anytime after Monday, October 14th until free agency starts. After that you are bidding on free agents with your $200.

So to recap:

Send your top "whatever your selection is" to me,
                    I will sort,
                    Results sent to Commish to fix rosters.

Deadline: Sunday, October 6th.

I will be sure to send my list to Joey to ensure no monkey business.

**Any issues with above, feel free to voice them... just trying to get the ball moving here**

Reminder to get your selections in to me by Sunday night.

As of now I've only received 3 of 16 selections.

Comment

Reminder to get your selections in to me by Sunday night.

As of now I've only received 3 of 16 selections.
                      Thanks for the Reminder Matt.

Get on it fellas, otherwise Matt is making your picks for you! And he doesn't have to be nice!

Another reminder, if anyone in the Dynasty League is interested in joining the Keeper League, WJFs team is available for "purchase". Let me know!

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                        If you don't have your picks in by then, Matt will be selecting for you. And he doesn't have to be nice.
                        Is there a more official way to do this other than leaving the un-selected picks to someone's discretion? Is there any website we can use as a benchmark for picks that weren't submitted?

Comment

• drizz wrote: View Post
                          Is there a more official way to do this other than leaving the un-selected picks to someone's discretion? Is there any website we can use as a benchmark for picks that weren't submitted?
                          In terms of there being another way, I'm not sure what it would be.
                          We could use the actual draft, and the player closest to that pick that isn't picked yet goes there. I'm mostly just trying to scare people into submitting their picks. Hoping it doesn't come down to anything other than them picking.

Not sure what you mean by benchmark, but if you find one let me know!

Comment

• lol ok it makes sense you were trying to scare people into sending in their picks.

yeah when i said benchmark i meant something like you said like using the actual draft.

ok sent picks to matt
                            Last edited by drizz; Fri Oct 4, 2013, 05:26 PM. Reason: made picks

Comment

• drizz wrote: View Post
                              lol ok it makes sense you were trying to scare people into sending in their picks.

yeah when i said benchmark i meant something like you said like using the actual draft.

ok sent picks to matt
                              I would go with what I suggested originally as I think Joey was joking....

If I don't get picks then the person is skipped. The only way they can get a rookie is through free agency and they'll have to bid on them with their $200.

Comment

• Alright.... here is lottery:

1. Koncept
                                2. Vykis
                                3. Coastal
                                4. Kadazzle
                                5. The Coach
                                6. Mack North
                                7. Keeping it Real
                                8. JBML

What is the next 9-16 order? Are we going with regular season standings or final standings after playoffs?

Also, I know koncept owns skywalker's pick, does anyone else own a 2nd pick?

Comment

Working...
                                X