Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red and White wrote: View Post
    Gray with the post move? Dam.

So no Acy, Anderson, or Mcneal. Is Casey going to shift them in the second half and not play guys like Fields, Amir, and Kleiza, or are they not going to play?
    From this point on, it looks like Casey is playing for the win. In my opinion, as much as getting to see everyone get those minutes, I want a win to build some confidence.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Fields, Lucas, Amir, and Derozan have been impressive in my eye tonight.

Calderon and Bargnani seem to be getting on my nerves right now, they haven't so much gotten into the flow of this uptempo style.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
        Calderon is really frustrating to watch right now...
        Doesn't seem like this style of play suits him. He holds on to the ball to long. Instead of pushing it up.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Doesn't seem like this style of play suits him. He holds on to the ball to long. Instead of pushing it up.
          That's why Lucas has been the better guard. I feel really confident that Lowry will seriously flourish in this system. Calderon coming off the bench for control and slowing down the game would be better suited.

Comment

Jose looks hurt.

There goes the pg controversy.

Comment

Calderon holding his ankle. John Lucas is probably thinking "Yes, this is my chance!!" right about now.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

of course
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Let's hope Jose Calderon is fine. Just an ankle twist hopefully.

Comment

Jose is fine!!! thank god!

Comment

Now that Jose is fan (JESUS CHRIST THANK GOD),

Bargs' defence has been solid so far, it looks like he may have improved even more over last season.

Comment

Real Madrid can't really do anything else spectacular other than their shooting.

Comment

PUT JOHN LUCAS BACK OUT THERE. Goddammit, Calderon is frustrating right now.

Comment

Jose is playing very well as the tempo adjusted to him. It's just the team has not.

Comment

Jose started off terrible, he's looking better at the offensive end of the floor but his defence is still terrible

Comment

I love John Lucas III already, 20x better than Bayless.

Comment

Working...
                                X