Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Raps in ESPN Top Flop List.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...de-to-flopping
    ESPN came up with their list of top floppers in the NBA. Not one Raptors player appeared on the list. Well Reggie Evans was on there several time but that's as close as we came to making that list. And of course he is no longer with us. Thank goodness. Bpsh is on the list a couple of times. Actually Miami has about 5 players on the list. Go figure.

Who would you guys say is or was the biggest flopper to wear a Raps Uniform?I would have to say Hedo Turkoglu!

By the way meant to say "No Raps On ESPN Top FLop List!" Don't know how to edit title once submitted. Sorry about that!
    Last edited by Stahmenah_Vybz; Fri Oct 12, 2012, 09:57 PM. Reason: Type

Good, now miami won't be able to flop their way to the finals again.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      Good, now miami won't be able to flop their way to the finals again.
      I was actually thinking the same thing. lol

Comment

Is Jose that far under the radar that he didn't make the list? I mean Stuckey slapped his knee in yesterdays game and JC went down like he got shot in the ass.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
          Is Jose that far under the radar that he didn't make the list? I mean Stuckey slapped his knee in yesterdays game and JC went down like he got shot in the ass.
          That was funny

Comment

No one noticed that he actually had a hamstring injury?
            TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Tesla wrote: View Post
              That was funny
              Ya, there is nothing funnier than your PG's knee being stepped on and injured.

Your a great fan of the team.

Comment

He has a hamstring injury genius. Its not flopping, jose rarely flops. He got elbowed in the fucking eye by elton brand last season and still came back to play the second half. Y'all need to learn when to open your mouths

Comment

He has a hamstring injury genius. Its not flopping, jose rarely flops. He got elbowed in the fucking eye by elton brand last season and still came back to play the second half. Y'all need to learn when to open your mouths
                  "Jose rarely flops" LOL. There is a line between being a fan of the Raptors and being a fan of the sport of basketball. I was a fan of the sport before the Rap's were in existence so I'm not what you would call a homer. And as long as this site remains a place to discuss basketball and the Raptors I'll open my mouth as much as I like...Y'all.

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                    No one noticed that he actually had a hamstring injury?
                    Not sure how you aggrivate a hamstring injury with a slap to the knee. This is just one example of Jose flopping. Remember the invisible touch from Baron Davis in the Knicks game last year? Caught on camera for all to see.

Comment

Well of course Jose flops, but everyone does (even the Kobes and Durants). People embellish contact on almost every play. I would make the argument that Jose flops far less than Lebron or Wade, but that could simply be because those guys attack the rim consistently. I do not think Jose belongs on the "Top Flop" list for sure.

All I know is that Jose is far tougher than most of you guys think. I mean his eye was pretty bad last year and he played through it. It is concerning to me that fans are laughing at Jose for tweaking his hamstring again. I mean, he is a leader of this team and he will head the second unit (which will be absolutely crucial for us this year), and his injury (if nagging) could seriously hurt this team.

Comment

Totally agree. Everyone does and I just happen to feel Jose does it more than most non star players. Don't get me wrong I think its smart on his part to get the call on a non foul to give his team the advantage.

Comment

"Jose rarely flops" LOL. There is a line between being a fan of the Raptors and being a fan of the sport of basketball. I was a fan of the sport before the Rap's were in existence so I'm not what you would call a homer. And as long as this site remains a place to discuss basketball and the Raptors I'll open my mouth as much as I like...Y'all.
                          he doesn't flop as much as you say. he does flop sometimes but everyone in the nba does

Comment

Btw i never told you to stop opening your mouth, i told you to learn when to. Big difference

Comment

Btw i never told you to stop opening your mouth, i told you to learn when to. Big difference
                              If I'm providing my own opinion on something why would I feel the need to "learn when to open my mouth" NoProps? If you disagree with me I'm not saying that you shouldn't. I may disagree with your opinion, and will say why I disagree with it, but I'm not saying you don't have a right to express your own opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X