Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: Match de basket entre les Raptors de Toronto et les Knicks de New York, svp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

我也是不明白

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      he deserved it
      What are you, like 15? Oh wait..

Comment

seriously guys, find a better word to express yourselves instead of f*ggot...
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
          What are you, like 15? Oh wait..
          hey hey, im 16. Get it right

Comment

The twin towers are back
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Only 3 more steals and 5 blocks to make the classic 5-5-5-5-5 statline
              TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                Only 3 more steals and 5 blocks to make the classic 5-5-5-5-5 statline

For Fields I mean
                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                  The title is "Knicks @ Craptors - PS Game 3: A look at Landry" from Knicks fan forum. It goes on and on. They do really mock the Raptors, especially the entries before the game starts.

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13102
                  IT is always fun reading other fans. I found this funnY:

This is where we are going to win games.

on nights where another teams starting 5 gives our starting 5 trouble, our second unit will beat almost any other teams 2 unit

Our second unit is just too deep, versatile and experienced.
                  and this:

I'm going to say you must recognize our Point Guard Trio.

No more...

Hoping Duhon or another player pans out.

Hoping they can learn the system.

Having one guy do one good thing, and the other doing another.

I mean Im looking for reasons why we don't have the best PG Trio in the league. All these dudes can ball.

Where is our weakness? Is it athleticism? Defense?

We get guys involved, move the rock, and knock down open shots. And their D can compete with anyone.

Health... speed? What don't we have? Im looking for something.
                  I would take the Raps 3 point guard ANY DAY OF THE WEEK over Knicks 3.

Lowry is one of the biggest steals of the offseason. Great job by Toronto on getting him for nothing.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                    You can't really believe that the first four pre-season games were any kind of a serious look at an NBA veterans actual capability. These guys know how to preserve their energy. It's a long season.
                    but the 5th preseason game is enough to proclaim "he's back"? This due to 7 rebounds and a couple blocks?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post

That is all.
                      I didn't know Chandler was dating Emmanuel Lewis...

Comment

I thought Fields' defense on Melo was really impressive. Every shot was heavily contested. Melo expended a lot of energy scoring his 24 pts (on 20 shots).

Comment

Yeah and that was with Melo getting every all star call they could throw at him. Melo is one of the few players in the NBA I hate watching. He plays the game the wrong way. An amazing talent that has an even bigger ego. Good thing he has all those pylons wearing the same uni as him.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            I thought Fields' defense on Melo was really impressive. Every shot was heavily contested. Melo expended a lot of energy scoring his 24 pts (on 20 shots).
                            Fields was playing like the 6 million man last night, no doubt.

Comment

I think Casey wanted to send a message to a division rival with this one, playing starters right to the end and some of the bench players hardly got an minutes (Ross and Gray). Was Ed Davis injured? Too bad it wasn't the regular season with this effort.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                IT is always fun reading other fans. I found this funnY:
                                "This is where we are going to win games.

on nights where another teams starting 5 gives our starting 5 trouble, our second unit will beat almost any other teams 2 unit

Our second unit is just too deep, versatile and experienced."

and this

"I would take the Raps 3 point guard ANY DAY OF THE WEEK over Knicks 3.
                                I was going to post the same quotes. Hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X