Highlights thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlights thread

This is sort of what I wanted the video thread to be, but I guess it warrants a separate one

Useful for people who miss the games or need clips for a mixtape, etc

People usually post the highlights in the game threads but then they get lost for eternity, so here goes.

Might as well start it off with the preseason

Lowry's highlights from Friday's game

TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Game highlights - Knicks

I'll help you keep this thread alive bro

NBA.com

Raptors.com

Comment

MIL @ TOR (Oct 22, 2012)

Last edited by theycallmeZZ; Tue Oct 23, 2012, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Dude thats the wrong game...

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Dude thats the wrong game...
          Yeah I realized right away and fixed it, thanks

Comment

John Lucas III is a Boss

Comment

good game for demar. if he starts knocking down mid-range jumpshots with some consistency he might attract a lot of attention

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                This is sort of what I wanted the video thread to be, but I guess it warrants a separate one

Useful for people who miss the games or need clips for a mixtape, etc

People usually post the highlights in the game threads but then they get lost for eternity, so here goes.

Might as well start it off with the preseason

Lowry's highlights from Friday's game

I seriously laughed when Mike Breen said "Lowry and Felton. Two, tough, strong point guards..." HAHAHA, I'm pretty sure Felton is tub, and fat.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                  I seriously laughed when Mike Breen said "Lowry and Felton. Two, tough, strong point guards..." HAHAHA, I'm pretty sure Felton is tub, and fat.
                  I thought so too, but after watching him play, he seems to be in decent shape and is actually pretty quick

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                    I thought so too, but after watching him play, he seems to be in decent shape and is actually pretty quick
                    Yea but I still couldn't tell whether his arms were flabby or muscular...

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                      Felton is not a tough guard. After watching a lot of Portland's games, he's mentally shaken easily, and the guy is not very strong at all, quick though so I'll give that to him. Defensively is decent at best, and offensively needs good players around him to be at his best.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Fri Oct 27 2012 vs MEM

http://www.nba.com/video/games/grizz...-mem-recap.nba

Comment

Sorta highlightish.

I was listening to a Bill Simmons podcast the other day that had Brian Scalabrine and he said that Lucas was without a doubt a top "chemistry" guy he has played with.

Comment

thanks for posting the mic'd up. I wish there were more of these.
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                              ...I was listening to a Bill Simmons podcast the other day that had Brian Scalabrine and he said that Lucas was without a doubt a top "chemistry" guy he has played with.
                              Like Lucas. seems like he would be a great team mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X