Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: I can't think of a thread title, but whatever, it's against Milwaukee.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm loving me some lowry. Dude just has that leadership quality. Maybe he can be our KG?
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      wow are bench is just too deep!
      For raptor standards...

Comment

on two consecutive possessions, bargnani drives and kicks it to lowry for a three and then lowry drives and kicks it to bargnani for a three. Some interesting options ahead. It would be interesting to see AB's shot chart from tonight. I think he hit from about every spot on the floor.

Comment

I like JV scoring 10pts on 3 shots... When he is strong enough to finish through contact....look out
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Man... this guy Valanciunas... he's going to be a somebody in this league.

Blew my mind with his post defense and shot blocking habits. Very long, and most importantly, knows how to use it. Is it too much to ask for him to average 2 blocks a game in about 26-30 minutes each night?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
              anthony davis with 17 rebounds tonight. I'm ok with him theoretically being picked just ahead of Jonas this year
              New Orleans doesn't really have anyone else significantly good in terms of big men though.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                New Orleans doesn't really have anyone else significantly good in terms of big men though.
                Exactly!

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  anthony davis with 17 rebounds tonight. I'm ok with him theoretically being picked just ahead of Jonas this year
                  not sure how much it means but he also finished off with -25 +/-

Comment

imaginelino wrote: View Post
                    not sure how much it means but he also finished off with -25 +/-
                    2 for 12 shooting, 4 TO...

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      Disagree. Whether you like him or not, that will forever be Vince.
                      Not forever. Someone will come a long and surpass him i'm sure

Comment

Vince as a closer? Maybe in his heyday but all too often it was just stand around dribbling a ton and then take an off balance long two. Worst final shot decision was obviously the Philly brick which was rushed and just so unnecessary when he had wide open guys on all sides.

I'd give it to Adubb. He had ice in his veins in the clutch and rose to the occasion. VC doesn't get to brick that shot vs Philly if not for Alvin burying the Knicks.
                        LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Before Vince went soft, he successfully closed plenty of games in our "hey day".

Lowry might be better in that department one day, but he hasn't proven it yet.

Comment

the clanker against philly hurt because it brought on the dark times but i thought that shot was going in when he hoisted it up. up until then everything was going so good for us it just felt like he was going to make that shot.

Comment

one thing that makes me jump up and down about JV is how he doesn't leave his feet on defense. it's a little thing but it gets me so pumped.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Only preseason, but 18 turnovers is just too high. I know Casey wants to take more risks on offense which is going to cause more turnovers, but they really need to get to a decent range (last year they averaged 14.5 giveaways, and they were ranked 20th in the league).

If they cough up the ball 18 times against a team like Miami, OKC, or Denver they are toast. Upper echelon teams, but still.. you want the Raps to be competitive against every opponent.

Comment

Working...
                                X