Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streaming games on iOS

Not sure if this belongs here buuuut

If you are trying to stream raps games on an iPad, iPhone, iPod or other flash less device you need to download a new browser that essentially converts flash to HTML 5 on the fly. I use puffin on my iPhone and it works fine enough. I find first row is a little problematic as I can't get the second layer of ads to disappear so I use dream stream or one of the many others.

If you have an alternate solution to Steve jobs' final "fck you" please share.
    LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Cheers Minks

Comment

I know this might not be an option for many folks, whether due to blackouts, not wanting to pay, or not being able to pay, but the official app for iOS works fantastically well, with great quality streams on iPad and iPhone retina displays.

(And, incidentally, if you happen to have a jailbroken device, you can install a location spoofer to get around the blackouts. The iOS app uses only iOS location services to check your location, so you don't need to bother with a VPN.)

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
        Not sure if this belongs here buuuut

If you are trying to stream raps games on an iPad, iPhone, iPod or other flash less device you need to download a new browser that essentially converts flash to HTML 5 on the fly. I use puffin on my iPhone and it works fine enough. I find first row is a little problematic as I can't get the second layer of ads to disappear so I use dream stream or one of the many others.

If you have an alternate solution to Steve jobs' final "fck you" please share.
        U could try the Skyfire Browser on iOS it has flash support

Comment

Hey Folks, any idea where we can stream the Memphis Game Friday night? Thanks.

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
            U could try the Skyfire Browser on iOS it has flash support

It's one of the browsers that OP was talking about that converts flash to HTML
            TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Halifax Raps Fan wrote: View Post
              Hey Folks, any idea where we can stream the Memphis Game Friday night? Thanks.
              No idea, it doesn't seem to be televised either here nor in Memphis... weird.
              TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Working...
              X