Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you like B.C. and the Ross pick now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuchan wrote: View Post
    I didin't think we were to the point of drafting based on need yet
    That's true but, in Acy's case, they picked a guy who has no place to play. He can't even get into preseason games cause there is such a logjam at the PF spot.

I'm not a huge PJIII fan but taking a flyer on him would have been a risk worth taking in my view. Especially when the option chosen was drafting a guy who has no chance to sniff the floor.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      What about PJ3? He's been playing pretty well for the Thunder and is even considered the one of the best steals of the draft. Now that I'm watching him play in pre-season, I would have loved it if we drafted him.
      Yeah, fair enough. He has looked decent. But with PJ3's medical questions, and our need to fill a position with a player we could count on, Ross still makes a lot of sense. Also, PJ3 wasn't great on D or on the glass in college. But if his knee turns out to not be a problem, and he plays up to his potential I might have to retroactively agree.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
        ...I'm not a huge PJIII fan but taking a flyer on him would have been a risk worth taking in my view. Especially when the option chosen was drafting a guy who has no chance to sniff the floor.
        I'm thinking Ross will be getting minutes, if for no other reason than to club into DeMar's brain that he must play the game the way Casey describes it to him or Ross will see floor time. If Demar can't figure it out, Ross will benefit.

Comment

Ross has a james harden role. Thats how i see it anyway

Comment

Working...
          X