Opening Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening Night

Hey guys, im not rubbing this in (although i am, just a little bit, hehehe) but i got tix to opening night!!!!

What do you usually expect during opening night? Should i come really early? do they have giveaways?

For starters, i think its going to be an awesome pre-game intro. I've seen lots of games in the ACC but i actually never ever saw an intro before, coz i always come late, hehehe

Any advice?

Have a cold one for me.

Comment

Fuchan wrote: View Post
      Have a cold one for me.
      +1!

Comment

I'll be there too, wife picked up some cheap seats. I usually like to get there a little early, say 20 mins before the anthem.

Hopefully they have some player tees beyond Jose and Bargs this year.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

me too i am comming from montreal to see my teamm win

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
            I'll be there too, wife picked up some cheap seats. I usually like to get there a little early, say 20 mins before the anthem.

Hopefully they have some player tees beyond Jose and Bargs this year.
            You have a good wife. Getting you tickets to the games. Do Football fans wife get them tickets to the games too? )

Comment

I'll be at the game too!! First raptors game in a while! Looking forward to it!!

Comment

Lucky mother huggers. I haven't even been to a single game yet

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  Lucky mother huggers. I haven't even been to a single game yet
                  Ever?

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Ever?
                    nope

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      nope
                      Assuming you live in the GTA, you gotta get on that. Tickets are as low as $12.50

Despite the advances in HD, and 7.1 surround, the atmosphere is always better live.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        Assuming you live in the GTA, you gotta get on that. Tickets are as low as $12.50

Despite the advances in HD, and 7.1 surround, the atmosphere is always better live.
                        yea Burlington to be exact. I probably should get on that but i got no one to go with. My cuz lives in T Dot so i could go with him, even though he doesn't watch bball.

Comment

Working...
                        X