No announcement yet.

Biggest positive out of the preseason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest positive out of the preseason?

Preseason went just about as well as you could ask for this year. Just about the only way it could have been better is if the games actually counted. Plenty of positives to take out of it but what would you say was the biggest?

For me, it has to be Jonas. I was hoping he'd contribute this year, but he really exceeded my expectations thus far.

The offense is the other thing I was stoked about. Put up over 100 in each of the last four games, and had 99 a game before.
    Biggest Raptors fan from the Land Down Under

@alexhaggispinch

Toronto Raptors
    Sydney Swans, Melbourne Storm
    Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, LA Angels of Anaheim

alexaussie wrote: View Post
    Preseason went just about as well as you could ask for this year. Just about the only way it could have been better is if the games actually counted. Plenty of positives to take out of it but what would you say was the biggest?

For me, it has to be Jonas. I was hoping he'd contribute this year, but he really exceeded my expectations thus far.

The offense is the other thing I was stoked about. Put up over 100 in each of the last four games, and had 99 a game before.
    I agree with those two aspects. Been following Jonas for a while but didn't expect him to make the impact he did so fast... hope it continues (Gray, who played with Noah in his first year, said that Jonas reminds him of Noah but JV has more upside and should be better more quickly).

I also like the swagger that Lowry and Lucas bring. I see us winning a lot of the close games we couldn't pull out last year. Can't wait to start.
    “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
    ― John Wooden

Comment

alexaussie wrote: View Post
      ...what would you say was the biggest?...
      Definitely the play of Jonas...but the trade for Lowry was huge. Moved this franchise forward a full year in their development. That's my guess.

Comment

Working...
      X