Raptors Season Opener Intro Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Season Opener Intro Song

Well the home opener is just around the corner. I wanted to ask you guys what song you think should but played during the intro?

Here are some i chose:

Post your suggestions below!

I say Get It On The Floor every year, to no avail. I hate the beginning of the intro this year, but once the second beat kicks in when they're actually being announced has some nice hard bass. Gonna have some serious goose bumps at the game on Wednesday!

Comment

Seriously Get It On The Floor. No question.

It is what it is. Pro Raps.

Comment

That song really fits the raptors. Whenever i hear that song i think amir johnson, i have no idea why.

Comment

Flexin on em! - meek mill! For the introductions.

For opening video: No lie - 2 chainz ft. Drake
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

The Anthem - Kardinal Offishall

The opening song for this year (based on the preseason games) seems to be "Work Hard Play Hard" by Wiz Khalifa
            TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

I think this years season opener will be very well prepared and dramatic sort of like the 09 - 10 season. Last years was meh, cause it was a rebuilding season. But this year it should be off the charts, wouldn't be surprised if they brought in an orchestra

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                I think this years season opener will be very well prepared and dramatic sort of like the 09 - 10 season. Last years was meh, cause it was a rebuilding season. But this year it should be off the charts, wouldn't be surprised if they brought in an orchestra

That one was a 15 year anniversary, I doubt they'd do anything like that until 20 years
                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                  That one was a 15 year anniversary, I doubt they'd do anything like that until 20 years
                  Seriously? haha no wonder. But it will be bigger than last years i think

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                    I honestly didn't even think it was that good.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they've used "Victory" and "Run This Town" before. I can't see them duplicating. My suggestions are:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg_1-sF9W3o "Name of the Game" by Crystal Method

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rAFSmeabGxo "Bodyrock" by Moby

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lhJfdWxpI2Q "Boom" by P.O.D.

And just for shits & giggles
                      http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ewOzi5-AZXU "Hit 'Em High" by B-Real, Folio, Method Man, LL Cool J and Busta Rhymes.

Not sure why video embedding isn't working....
                      Last edited by Nilanka; Sun Oct 28, 2012, 12:30 PM.

Comment

They always use new popular songs.. as long as it doesn't make the opponents laugh I'm Ok with whatever they use

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                          They always use new popular songs.. as long as it doesn't make the opponents laugh I'm Ok with whatever they use
                          Not necessarily. They used Nas' "Hate Me Now" a couple of years ago, and that song was from the late 90s.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Not necessarily. They used Nas' "Hate Me Now" a couple of years ago, and that song was from the late 90s.
                            my bad, forgot about that

Comment

I think they might go Meek Mill. They shouldn't use Drake that douche doesn't even support his home town team

Comment

Working...
                              X