• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm speechless....

.....I guess it's now time to amnesty Kleiza :|

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
      WTF is Colangelo thinking. Derozan is a below average starting sg. I'd almost rather have Anderson starting at the 2, he can defend, shoot, and rebound
      Colangelo is on some Halloween crack cocaine. Can't wait to see the interviews about the signing, it'll be hilarious.

Comment

Tesla wrote: View Post
        Colangelo is on some Halloween crack cocaine. Can't wait to see the interviews about the signing, it'll be hilarious.
        I know right! He can't say the team will be better with Derozan, and he can't say they still have as much flexibility as they could have had. Other GM's must be lovin this right now.. this is ridiculous

Comment

Do the Raptors pay players to help them lose games? It almost seems like that's the logic behind these types of moves.

Comment

BC sure loves handing out 10mill a year contracts.. soo now that Demar's new deal eats up what cap space we had from calderon's expiring contract. whats left?? will calderon get demars old contract next year LOL or will he get another 10mill too..

note to MLSE..

BC can do the trades but please have someone else resigning players..

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Better put the dunce cap on Colangelo head because Steve Nash was his first choice, my gawed can you imagine Casey puting Calderon and Nash at the same time?! any NBA starting guard would carve those two defence like a turkey. That Landry Fields looks like a worse signing then I could have thought in game number 1.
              Landry wasn't signed for scoring per se. He's a better defender / rebounder than DD. I don't get this signing however. As for Drummond, he's a project bro.
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Tesla wrote: View Post
                Demar's agent caught Colangelo at the right time to ask for the money, I have seen it all before somewhere...

Comment

Is this official yet?

Comment

If DeRozan continues to play like he did tonight, he'll be worth every penny! His jumper was on point, he defence was lock down, and he made a living at the FT line!!! Keep doing what you do, DeRo! Prove those haters wrong!

Comment

So when can a trade happen with DeMar now? Come January we could package DeMar with Calderon and get a $20M contract.

Is Dwight available? How about Carmelo? Or Nowitzki?

Colangelo and his contracts.. if you are going to offer $9M+ a year, why not wait for another team to make an offer, than match? This is ridiculous! Nobody is going to be paying more than $9.5M a year for DeMar, even if SG's are a short supply in the league.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        If DeRozan continues to play like he did tonight, he'll be worth every penny! His jumper was on point, he defence was lock down, and he made a living at the FT line!!! Keep doing what you do, DeRo! Prove those haters wrong!
                        If it wasn't for the 0-0 at the free throw line I never would have caught the sarcasm. My blood pressure was rising as I thought of missed layups, missed jumpers, blown rotations, and horrible defense on base line screens.

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                          Landry wasn't signed for scoring per se. He's a better defender / rebounder than DD. I don't get this signing however. As for Drummond, he's a project bro.
                          most NBA players at the 2 or 3 are better defenders and rebounders then DD so what's your point?!

Drummond is a project yes but so is Ross and right now I rather take the rookie who is build like a tank then the twinner rookie who can't drive to the basket or aim at the net.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            If it wasn't for the 0-0 at the free throw line I never would have caught the sarcasm.
                            The amount of calls he didn't get from the refs, and should have, was ridiculous tonight. I'm not worried.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Colangelo and his contracts.. if you are going to offer $9M+ a year, why not wait for another team to make an offer, than match? This is ridiculous! Nobody is going to be paying more than $9.5M a year for DeMar, even if SG's are a short supply in the league.
                              They can keep him if someone offers Demar more then 7 million dollars a season. For 2-3 million dollars you can find this player in europe that can do what DD can do and has a jump shot... I can't remember his name....Sonny something...

Comment

If Landry starts sticking his jumpers again(especially the 3), he'd be worth the $$ in my opinion because of his defense, rebounding and bball IQ. But so far he looks useless

Comment

Working...
                                X