• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesla wrote: View Post
    oh my god no!!!
    +8.5

Comment

DeMar isn't even a better player than O.J. Mayo. Who is getting payed only $4 million. Very underrated!

If DeRozan gets anything over $7 mil a year I'm going to officially transition into one of those annoying Colangelo haters in the article comment sections. I mean it this time!

Comment

[QUOTE=Tesla;158734]DeMar isn't even a better player than O.J. Mayo. Who is getting payed only $4 million. Very underrated!

So why did Memphis just let him walk? And with all the teams looking for scoring from the wings, how is it the best his agent can come up with is $4 million. He's not underrated, everybody knows what he can do. But what scares people away?

Comment

nooooooooooo dont sign it. i want him to play for his contract

Comment

[QUOTE=Michel G;158738]
            Tesla wrote: View Post
            DeMar isn't even a better player than O.J. Mayo. Who is getting payed only $4 million. Very underrated!

So why did Memphis just let him walk? And with all the teams looking for scoring from the wings, how is it the best his agent can come up with is $4 million. He's not underrated, everybody knows what he can do. But what scares people away?
            I disagree, I think he's very under-appreciated for the skills that he possesses. Which is scoring, handling the ball, 3pt shooting and overall shooting, the ability to facilitate, and most importantly a great defender. Only negatives I can think of is his inefficiency, size, and a 'habit' of taking bad shots, but then again, so does DeMar.

He is a good all-around player, the same could absolutely not be said for DeRozan.

Memphis let him walk because they couldn't afford to keep him.

As for what scares people away? I dunno, you tell me? Why? I absolutely have no idea. I would swap DeMar for Mayo in a heartbeat.

Comment

Biggest Raptors fan from the Land Down Under

@alexhaggispinch

Toronto Raptors
              Sydney Swans, Melbourne Storm
              Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, LA Angels of Anaheim

Comment

Update:

Biggest Raptors fan from the Land Down Under

@alexhaggispinch

Toronto Raptors
                Sydney Swans, Melbourne Storm
                Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, LA Angels of Anaheim

Comment

i will be ok us signing him long term 8-10m/yr

Comment

That's turrible! Wtf BC!

Comment

10 million a year....fuck my salad
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo

Guard DeMar Derozan's contract extension with the Raptors is incentive based and close to $42 million, a source told Yahoo! Sports.
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

TEN? TEN?!?!?

What. The. Fuck.

Comment

@bruce_arthur Hey now. Don't forget that wing guys who don't rebound and can't shoot the three are hard to come by.

Comment

Hmm. Interesting. 10M per season seems high, but we don't know all the specifics. Very probable that there's some sort of incentives incorporated. I doubt the guaranteed amount would be 40M.

Comment

@sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X