Raptors Republic Constitutional Get Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Republic Constitutional Get Together

So, clearly we need to get together for at least one game before Christmas. Since I've only been here since January or something like that, I am oblivious to any existing traditions, but us old Alt Raps guys used to get together at a bar once a year or so for a game.

Anyone up for it? A bar, or the ACC with a block of seats, or in the lounge, or at someone's house if anyone has a place. You're all welcome to make the 1.5 hour trek east to come to my place, but probably makes more sense to hold it in the TO environs.

Fire away guys.

I think that would be a great idea. If you guys are interested in a game, i'm a season ticket holder and get a group of us tickets at the season ticket holder rate. Let me know and we can figure something out.

Comment

Ya for sure i'm always up for it, i live near the downtown area and in toronto alot so lets get something going soon........the real sports bar is a great place if you haven't been and is near the ACC aned great beer selection

Comment

Phat Farmer wrote: View Post
        I think that would be a great idea. If you guys are interested in a game, i'm a season ticket holder and get a group of us tickets at the season ticket holder rate. Let me know and we can figure something out.
        okc, miami or new york would be fun lol
        "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

Working...
        X