Lottery and SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lottery and SF

Field is atrocious, can't shoot, media buff, 3 years locked contract, needs to be traded.

Perhaps to Oklahoma for our lottery pick + player.

We might win the lottery this year if we continue to suck and draft one of James McAdoo, Adonis Thomas, Alex Poythress, or Tony Mitchell. Can't watch this guy play, he's just atrocious.

Potential Trade partners that could land us a SF

Atlanta: Fields + Calderon + Davis for Josh Smith
    Chicago: Fields + Calderon for Luol Deng
    Dallas: Fields + Calderon for Marion + Carter (waived)
    Denver: Fields + Calderon + Davis for Galinari + One of their Center
    Houston: Above
    Indiana: Fields + Calderon + Davis + Future 1st rounder for Granger + Hansborough

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    field is atrocious, can't shoot, media buff, 3 years locked contract, needs to be traded.

perhaps to oklahoma for our lottery pick + player.

we might win the lottery this year if we continue to suck and draft one of james mcadoo, adonis thomas, alex poythress, or tony mitchell. Can't watch this guy play, he's just atrocious.

Potential trade partners that could land us a sf

atlanta: Fields + calderon + davis for josh smith
    chicago: Fields + calderon for luol deng
    dallas: Fields + calderon for marion + carter (waived)
    denver: Fields + calderon + davis for galinari + one of their center
    houston: Above
    indiana: Fields + calderon + davis + future 1st rounder for granger + hansborough

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh!

Comment

The only scenario you've given that I could see having even a remote chance of happening would be the Chicago one. Either way, Fields isn't going anywhere soon, better get used to watching him play.

Comment

I'm still kicking my tires that we lost out on Harrison Barnes because of a freaking coin flip!! He would've been that SF that we desperately need.

Anyways, just for the fun of it:

To Atl - Bargnani + Ross
        To Tor - Josh Smith
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

The OKC (former Houston pick) is top 3 protected next year. So we don't need to get that pick back if we win the lottery.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            I'm still kicking my tires that we lost out on Harrison Barnes because of a freaking coin flip!! He would've been that SF that we desperately need.

Anyways, just for the fun of it:

To Atl - Bargnani + Ross
            To Tor - Josh Smith
            I put a hole in my wall because of that shit! we were actually suppose to get barnes but stern has a way of setting certain things up.
            none of your trade ideas will ever happen, btw
            "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

i'm kinda glad that whole thing with nash and fields played out because I want bc gone!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was ready to boycott this team if they spent all that money on a aging nash. bc got screwed in the end and he fully deserves it!

Comment

just imagine if that clown didn't waist a #1 pick on his son isntead of l.a. or gay

Comment

on prime time bc did say that they plan on playing ross at sg and demar at sf

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                    Field is atrocious, can't shoot, media buff, 3 years locked contract, needs to be traded.

Perhaps to Oklahoma for our lottery pick + player.

We might win the lottery this year if we continue to suck and draft one of James McAdoo, Adonis Thomas, Alex Poythress, or Tony Mitchell. Can't watch this guy play, he's just atrocious.

Potential Trade partners that could land us a SF

Atlanta: Fields + Calderon + Davis for Josh Smith
                    Chicago: Fields + Calderon for Luol Deng
                    Dallas: Fields + Calderon for Marion + Carter (waived)
                    Denver: Fields + Calderon + Davis for Galinari + One of their Center
                    Houston: Above
                    Indiana: Fields + Calderon + Davis + Future 1st rounder for Granger + Hansborough
                    you big dumbass, if fields can't shoot and has a horrible contract why would anyone else take him?

sorry for being harsh there but you need to hear this.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                      you big dumbass, if fields can't shoot and has a horrible contract why would anyone else take him?

sorry for being harsh there but you need to hear this.
                      you're just speaking th truth lol

Comment

Barnes has been really disappointing
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

You know, through 2 games.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

There's really no need to panic about Fields' shot yet. Aside from that aspect of his game, he's exactly what you'd want out of the 5th option on the floor: he rebounds, he moves the ball, he hustles, he makes the swing pass that keeps that offence moving and he runs the floor. He's a rhythm player and it's gonna take time to him to get comfortable with when he's gonna get shots in the offence and where they're gonna come from. Once the offence gets starts flowing more I think you'll see his shooting percentages increase.

It'll be ugly until then though.

Comment

fields is a good player, he's not fucking T mac. He's a 5th option that does the little things, you probably wouldn't understand this but he was a major part of our run in the 1st quarter vs Brooklyn. He played great D and made some nice passes and rebounded like a boss. I have no idea what was going on in casey's head this past game. His line ups were atrocious, fields should've been in the game during the 4th quarter

Comment

Working...
                              X