No announcement yet.

Lottery and SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fields has done a better job than I expected. Very good defender, good rebounder, from watching the past two games, kind of a point-forward type player. He can find people off the bounce, and is an excellent cutter to the basket.

People really need to get off of him about the contract, it might be a million or two over what he REALLY is worth, but he has something a lot of the guys on our team don't have. Experience. Playoff experience, and some serious coverage since he's been in the league. He has good composure as well. A player that brings a team together. I like him for this team.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Too premature... didn't we have a thread just like this in the offseason?
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Completely agree with Lark, NoProps and RR, I like what I have seen form Fields so far. He is just as advertised, doing all kinds of things that don't show up on the stats sheet, but helping his team-mates by presenting himself and drawing off defenders. I believe his shot will show up at some point, but he is adding value even if it doesn't.

Comment

I am still screaming on the ridiculousness of the thread and the idea that a player who is as garbage as the OP states could then be flipped for a lottery draft pick AND another player.

So I am still screaming in frustration:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHH HHHHH!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            I am still screaming on the ridiculousness of the thread and the idea that a player who is as garbage as the OP states could then be flipped for a lottery draft pick AND another player.

So I am still screaming in frustration:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHH HHHHH!
            I go along with the suggestion form a couple of weeks ago that tenfor is just an egregious troll. Ridiculous trade proposals, never responds to comments. Like a ten year old who drops silent farts in a crowded room and then runs away to watch the reaction form a distance.

Comment

2 games in and already the "L" word

gawd my beloved TDOT is a sad sad sports town.... I need some crack
              "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

I completey agree that Fields has been stinkink it up large on the court so far (from a scoring perspective), but it's only been a couple of games so far so let's see how things progress. Those trades you suggested are pretty ludicrous - no GM would take those offers. And why give up Jose? It would destroy our great 1-2 punch at point guard which is one of greatest strengths at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                X