Turk and Derozan out for Indiana Rematch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    Probably not but landing is a whole different story.
    Didn't you know that DD never lands when he goes up for dunk.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
      As long as Wright continues to step it up I have all the confidence in the world in him right now moving forward. He's been playing like the player I expected prior to this season starting. I'm very happy with Wright's performance right now. Same goes with Weems. I just think he's a little too jumpshot happy. Want to see him drive more.
      Man, it's nice to see Wright finally performing at the level we have been hearing he can play at! As for Weems, I'm not sure about him being jump shot happy, not recently anyways. I mean he seems for the most part to be taking clean, open, high % looks and basically taking what the defense gives him. They are falling so I'm not gonna complain right now. But yeah, I would like to see him be more aggressive and take it to the rim. He's athletic and capable of doing it so why not?

Comment

Working...
      X