THE FUN SIDE of MR. Bryan Colangelo [DeRozan interrupts]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE FUN SIDE of MR. Bryan Colangelo [DeRozan interrupts]

Here's a little tid bit from this year's summer league with some uncommon questions going BC's way.

"Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you. That's true about the game, and in some ways about life too." ~ Michael Jordan
    ------------------------------------------
    "Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy." ~ Dale Carnegie

I think its positive that DD and BryCo are getting along!
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

so old why r u posting this?
      pretty sure most people would have seen this like 3 months ago

Comment

I don't mind the old vid, but there is a DeMar thread already.

Comment

FWIW I hadn't seen it.

Why so many people wanna be hall monitors?
          LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Best buds! who wouldn't love a dude who paid you 40 mill?

Comment

Jeez, what's with everyone being so grouchy? It's a forum, people post random stuff, old or new, all the time. chillax.
              "Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you. That's true about the game, and in some ways about life too." ~ Michael Jordan
              ------------------------------------------
              "Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy." ~ Dale Carnegie

Comment

Working...
              X