The Difference - T Wolves Blow Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    It's unlikely, but I would really like to see Ed Davis in the starting lineup for Andrea. Let Andrea work himself back in the lineup, because he's playing himself out....
    I don't think it will happen as long as BC is GM.

1)It would devalue bargnani as an asset.

2)would mean clearly admitting he drafted the wrong player.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
      It's unlikely, but I would really like to see Ed Davis in the starting lineup for Andrea. Let Andrea work himself back in the lineup, because he's playing himself out....
      I would have 100% more respect for Casey if he did this next game vs OKC.. Starters should be Lowry, Drow, Anderson, Davis, and JV

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post

How does the decision to compliment the team by playing Bargs off the bench 6 years after he gets drafted, 2 years after he averaged 20+ ppg, affect the quality of the pick. I mean you cant even point at Brandon Roy anymore as the better player.
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

b2kelly wrote: View Post
          I would have 100% more respect for Casey if he did this next game vs OKC.. Starters should be Lowry, Drow, Anderson, Davis, and JV
          "Drow"? C'mon man, I got confused thinking we had a new Rap on the team....

Comment

3)he isn't good enough yet.

Comment

BC cares way more about his team winning than he does about being right about drafting AB. If he's really that petty he shouldn't be managing a basketball club.

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa! Slow down now! It's game 3, no need to panic. It's just a slow start. Same as last years hot start got all the fan boys wet down below you can't honestly believe he should be coming off the bench can you? Why? Teams still have to game plan for him, he still creates space for Lowry and dd, he is still a legitimate threat. It's just a slow start.

Greg Monroe has started slow, nash started slow (pre inj), LAL, DEN, BOS and OKC have all started slow. It's 3 games in.
                LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  I said this to my friend earlier,
                  I think Bargs would just be that much more effective against bench units. He knows how to dominate inferior players.
                  You think? He was having trouble against an underwhelming Derrick Williams last night....

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
                    Whoa whoa whoa! Slow down now! It's game 3, no need to panic. It's just a slow start. Same as last years hot start got all the fan boys wet down below you can't honestly believe he should be coming off the bench can you? Why? Teams still have to game plan for him, he still creates space for Lowry and dd, he is still a legitimate threat. It's just a slow start.

Greg Monroe has started slow, nash started slow (pre inj), LAL, DEN, BOS and OKC have all started slow. It's 3 games in.
                    i do not appreciate your contributions of well thought out logical arguments. there's no place for that here.

Comment

I hate to break it to you, but Barnani is still one of our greatest assets (even with the slow start). Better try toi just start realizing it...

Comment

Sorry...TRY TO start realizing it...

Comment

Working...
                        X