Gettin' some Respect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gettin' some Respect

Couldn't think where to post this, might be redundant so feel free to move it.

Feel like the Raps are getting all KINDS more respect after just 3 games, seemingly just due to Lowry's presence. Tuesday marks yet another nationally televised game, as Kamla notes here, which is more than all of last season from what I can remember.

nice.. thanks man.. the nba analyts fantasy leaguers probably scratching their head for not drafting lowry

Comment

xunknownx wrote: View Post
      nice.. thanks man.. the nba analyts fantasy leaguers probably scratching their head for not drafting lowry
      haha no kidding. In fact, I think Brent Barry took Andrea Bargnani. Would explain why he's asking Lowry to get him better looks!

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post
        haha no kidding. In fact, I think Brent Barry took Andrea Bargnani. Would explain why he's asking Lowry to get him better looks!
        wahahahahahah yeah thats funny LOL

Comment

Lock him up already!!
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

i love to see this.. i tweeted earlier so let me say it again, the raptors have never had a pg like lowry.. he does everything
            No Dissrespect...
            With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.. You hear me BC?

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              Lock him up already!!
              my thoughts exactly...

Comment

Afro_Daddy wrote: View Post
                i love to see this.. i tweeted earlier so let me say it again, the raptors have never had a pg like lowry.. he does everything
                Yeah, I was thinking about this too....the most I could say is that he seems to have a lot of the positives of Alvin and TJ, without so much the negatives (mostly physical).

Comment

I agree he is amazing, but I still don't see him making others better (at least not yet, but it's still early). He looks for his own alitlle too much...just saying...

Comment

Halifax Raps Fan wrote: View Post
                    I agree he is amazing, but I still don't see him making others better (at least not yet, but it's still early). He looks for his own alitlle too much...just saying...
                    I would much rather deal with Lowry's deficiencies than continue with Jose's.

Comment

I like fact he does everything hard. If makes a mistake it's going to be done hard. He only knows one speed.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I'm a little scared with the way he plays though. He's all out. Alot like Brett Lawrie of the Blue Jays.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          I'm a little scared with the way he plays though. He's all out. Alot like Brett Lawrie of the Blue Jays.
                          Agreed. Not complaining about his game at all. Just saying that I get nervous every time he hits the ground hard (which seems to be often).

Comment

Halifax Raps Fan wrote: View Post
                            He took ten shots...

Comment

Michel G wrote: View Post
                              He took ten shots...
                              Not to mention hes been on fire. Most PG's go shot crazy when they are on fire the way Lowry has been. But he's keepin it cool, props to him

Comment

Working...
                              X