No announcement yet.

OKC versus Toronto - Tuesday, November 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's all pray to the basketball gods that Lowry will be ok, and that tomorrow he will return and triple double his way to victory

Comment

• Yeah but if you get fined the league is more likely to notice. Casey has to bite the bullet on this one.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
        Let's all pray to the basketball gods that Lowry will be ok, and that tomorrow he will return and triple double his way to victory
        No way he's playing tomorrow. I think it'll be a small victory if he's playing next week.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• It was probably a smart move to keep him out of the game, probably knowing the result of this game regardless of margin. The focus and defense just wasn't there tonight.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• I made up my mind. Get that cancer bargnani off this team and bring in J Smoove. We need an electric 4 man that can go out and run with Lowry.

Comment

• Positives
              Val is ready, 18pts and 6rb against Western Conference Champion is not easy
              T-Ross can shoot, he should play more
              Ed showing signs
              Bargs start to gel

Negatives
              Lowry is down, ouch, he better come back soon
              DeRozan had an off game
              Fields is just Out of the Basketball Field

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                may?

Did anyone truly expect anything else?
                not me

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  I made up my mind. Get that cancer bargnani off this team and bring in J Smoove. We need an electric 4 man that can go out and run with Lowry.
                  Sadly, I believe the window may have closed for a star for star trade involving bargnani.

He has had not 1, but 3 sub par performances on NBA TV and games broadcasted nationally in the states. Everyone was watching, and he did not have 1 strong game (he was meh - tonight in a blowout loss). This surely will take his trade value down.

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
                    Sadly, I believe the window may have closed for a star for star trade involving bargnani.

He has had not 1, but 3 sub par performances on NBA TV and games broadcasted nationally in the states. Everyone was watching, and he did not have 1 strong game (he was meh - tonight in a blowout loss). This surely will take his trade value down.
                    Agreed, the trade value is significantly down unless he picks up with a good stretch. Our starting back-court combined for 11 points I believe... Ouch. Lowry didn't look aggressive, and the team still continued to force offense through Andrea rather than work the ball to Demar/Jonas. Andrea isn't going to score right off the gate, and it's been proven for 7 seasons.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Val with a big bounce back game. Nice.

Fields' missed layup was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. That was right up there with Araujo's screaming dunk into the front rim and Butler last year losing the game without playing one second on a five second violation. This team never fails to impress. Chalk up another dubious moment in Raptor history.
                      Last edited by slaw; Wed Nov 7, 2012, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• It's official: Rasual Butler > Landry Fields

Ridiculous
                        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• torch19 wrote: View Post
                          It's official: Rasual Butler > Landry Fields

Ridiculous
                          What's next, Anthony Carter is better than John Lucas?

Nah Fields is still better than "DNP 1 Turnover" in my eyes
                          TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• Wow, its one away game against the defending Western conference champs. You guys shouldn't be surprised we lost in a blowout thats why I didn't even tune in for it.

Dallas game tomorrow should have similar results. The guard play for the new look Dallas squad is too going to be too much for Jose, JL3, DeMar and Ross. Only if we force turnovers in the passing lanes, and attack the paint we might have a chance.

I say start Amir at the 4 and AA at the 3, give up this rotation we have been using, at least until Bargs gets his mind in the game.
                            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• I've just see the highlights... How many points do we allowed in transition tonight?
                              Let's go Raptors!

Comment

• teoserio wrote: View Post
                                I've just see the highlights... How many points do we allowed in transition tonight?
                                About a bajillion.

Comment

Working...
                                X