No announcement yet.

OKC versus Toronto - Tuesday, November 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh. I was praying it was a nightmare. Unfortunately, it was not.

Comment

• ok

so who's idea was it to shoot 30 threes?

bad coaching

JV showed they shouldve gone to the paint the whole time

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
        Sadly, I believe the window may have closed for a star for star trade involving bargnani.

He has had not 1, but 3 sub par performances on NBA TV and games broadcasted nationally in the states. Everyone was watching, and he did not have 1 strong game (he was meh - tonight in a blowout loss). This surely will take his trade value down.
        Ummmm... I don't think that NBA teams make decisions on big trades based on watching basketball game on TV. Pro scouts from each team continue to evaluate other teams' players, especially players that they might be interested in through a trade. They watch them in person, watch game tape, and look at advanced analytics. Other teams know more about Bargnani and his pros and cons than most Raptors fans.

Comment

• Bouncepass wrote: View Post
          Ummmm... I don't think that NBA teams make decisions on big trades based on watching basketball game on TV. Pro scouts from each team continue to evaluate other teams' players, especially players that they might be interested in through a trade. They watch them in person, watch game tape, and look at advanced analytics. Other teams know more about Bargnani and his pros and cons than most Raptors fans.
          Still doesn't change the fact he's played poorly every game.

Comment

• Didn't see the game yet, but I'm guessing I can skip this one...?

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
              Didn't see the game yet, but I'm guessing I can skip this one...?
              Sticking a fork in your eye, and twisting counter-clockwise at 2 degrees per minute, would be less painful than watching last night's game.

Comment

Working...
              X