Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacers' O'Brien expresses fondness for Jarrett Jack (IndyStar)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacers' O'Brien expresses fondness for Jarrett Jack (IndyStar)

Source - Jack paying dividends with surging Raptors

"He plays with a tremendous amount of energy and he's a very verbal guy," Pacers coach Jim O'Brien said. "He understands what a coaching staff is trying to do and he'll go out with the best of his ability and execute whatever you want to execute.

"He does it with a great deal with passion. It's good to have a guy like that on the court that controls a lot of situations with his voice."
    Jack has been an integral part of our recent success so far this year and I can't imagine we'd be this good without him.
    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Mon Feb 1, 2010, 05:21 PM.
    RR OG

Jarrett Jack is quite easily Colangelo's best free-agent signing yet. I'm also glad to see Jose and him accept each others games and be comfortable with their roles. The situation with Ford/Calderon was similar but I think a lot of the things that were said about how comfortable those two were were only said for public appearances. Not so here.

Comment

Lol, "controls a lot of situations with his voice." Jack is the dog whisperer.

Comment

Before the game, I was struck by how many of the Pacers came over to chat/hug JJ. He must have been well liked by most as well as missed on the court.

Comment

Addendum: and it wasnt like it was the first game they met since he came over.

Comment

Working...
          X