No announcement yet.

OT: OMG we are back in the lottery again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.... I'd say this is a slight over reaction. It's one game. Lowry wont miss much time. Raps have point guard depth for times like these. And they have a brutal schedule to start the season. With only 78 games left, I guess some feel the season's over.

Comment

charlz wrote: View Post
      All you do is character assassination jobs on anyone who offers a critical opinion the the Raptors.

Yet time again people post accurate valid criticisms and you never address that - you just attack the poster. Obviously you have some skin in the game at MLSE sorry we are not all drinking the coolaid.
      Responding to your additional content: I simply poke fun of "over-the-top" opinions whether positive or negative. Assuming that a rolled ankle is a season-ending injury before any official statement has been released, fits this definition perfectly.

As for the kool-aid drinking, you obviously haven't paid too much attention if you honestly believe I don't have anything critical to say about the Raptors.

Lastly, if you would like to point out your past predictions that have come true, please feel to list them, and I'll gladly give you props (for being lucky ).

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Wiggins will be playing in college next year.

We'd need to be awful during the 2013-14 season in order to have a shot at Wiggins.
        way to crush my dreams MLSE employee! hahaha

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
          way to crush my dreams MLSE employee! hahaha
          I feel your pain, Gary. I really do.

We've had 2 "franchise" players in 17 years, and have lost them both for peanuts. It takes a looooooooong time to make up for such managerial blunders.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            LOL! A.k.a., the TMZ of the Republic.

Some people love sensational headlines. "OMG we're back in the lottery!" "OMG, an alien impregnated Miley Cyrus!!!"
            Wait... What? Miley Cyrus is pregnant? This deserves it's own thread.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              Wait... What? Miley Cyrus is pregnant? This deserves it's own thread.
              No need to start a new thread. I have done some extensive research on the matter and apparently it's not true.

From Answers.com

Is Miley Cyrus Having a alien baby?

Answer:

No! She is not having an Alien baby! And she's not pregnant at all...thats' the rumor around! well she is having a baby but getting an abortion also she has had it over 45 times with different man.

Comment

BallaBalla wrote: View Post
                My point is, we've seen Jose and Bargnani so much over the past several years, that I do not think that this is the answer. At its ABSOLUTE best it is a 500. team. I say it's time to face the fact that Bargs would be better coming off the bench with Jose as a formidable second unit. Move Amir (or ED) to the starting 4, and run the offense through Lowry, Derozan, and eventually, JV.

Bargs has always been a sixth man....let's just move on and stop hoping that he can pump fake us to the playoffs
                I agree with this....I think its about time that we make BOLD moves.....AB could be 6th man of the year.....he can come in and TOAST other people's second unit along with Jose.

If i were coaching this team i would switch Andrea for Ed Davis in the starting line-up......we need to see what we have with ED anyways...... what do we have to lose?? Andrea's best game so far is 16 points?? He is leading the team in SHOT ATTEMPTS......JV took 8 shots and outscored AB who took 14.....This is very telling.... The future is NOW.... AB needs a fire lit under him and i think 6th man role is the perfect way to do it!

Comment

Correction: We never left the lottery.
                  your pal,
                  ebrian

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                    No need to start a new thread. I have done some extensive research on the matter and apparently it's not true.

From Answers.com
                    Hahahaha That was already a question asked to Answers.com?? Hilarious.

Comment

Hey guys, correct me if I'm wrong but we have the same record as the Lakers? Haha... AND they are SUPPOSED to undefeated for the season.

Really, there's nothing to worry about. I know we all expect positive things to happen for our team but we are faced with a pretty hefty western road trip here. I think it'll all balance itself out. Mind you, last night we were facing an OKC team that were faced with a 'must win' situation. And you had to have known that they would go guns a'blazin' to get this W from us. And they did. So, the Raps need to move on and hopefully our GM can start churning up some moves to improve this team now and in the long run.
                      #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

pillowmint wrote: View Post
                        You're not helping yourself here...hahahaha

1-3 isn't the end of a season, christ take a breath. Oh no, I guess now I'm an MLSE employee hahahahaha. Lowry down sucks for sure, and if we don't learn to adjust as a club, then yeah we don't deserve sh!t. But! I think Casey is a smart coach and has gained enough self confidence to be able to make said adjustments. Either way, we'll see how it pans out in Dallas. Even if it's a loss, if we can hang with them for 4 quarters and play a solid 48mins then I'll be happy.

Let's revisit the whole 'skyfalling' convo if we're like 1-12...seem reasonable?
                        You are right 1-3 is not the end of the season (or 1-4 which they are today). I have seen a lot of Ball and coming in to this season there were some things that had to go right for the raps to climb 5-6 places in the east. This team is fragile and their margin for error is small.
                        1) KLOWRY had to stay healthy he may yet play 75+ games... we will see
                        2) BARGS had to play at his peak - 7 footer shooting 36% 4 reb/per/game (barf)
                        3) production from small forward - Fields %20
                        4) Build on the Defensive progress of last year... I think they have regressed

I have seen bargs play for 7 years and with the exception of 30 games last year he is who he was for all but those 30 games - I am now certain of it. He is an albatross - they will never win with him.
                        "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

charlz wrote: View Post
                          Yet time again people post accurate valid criticisms and you never address that - you just attack the poster. Obviously you have some skin in the game at MLSE sorry we are not all drinking the coolaid.
                          You know a motherfucker poor when he can't even afford name brand Kool Aid

Comment

OzRapFan wrote: View Post
                            How do I feel???? Mmmmm
                            Like you should calm the fark down!!
                            I hate to say I told ya so...
                            "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

Working...
                            X