Fields...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fields...

At first i was kinda excited about him coming over even though it was well documented we overpaid, and it was just to block a nash trade, i still thought he could bring something to the table.. BUT... i never thought this could happen, but fields has me wishing kleiza was starting.. T-ross or anderson needs to get the nod ASAP because this guy is playing like crap and dont really bring anything to the starting unit that anderson cant.. kleiza brings the offense at least and i just wanna see ross play through his mistakes to really take in his game. i know its only been 5 games but this is ridiculous and i cant help but feel like if we had a LITTLE scoring from the SF we could have won the close games we've had so far

thoughts?
    No Dissrespect...
    With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.. You hear me BC?

Even I didn't think Fields can be this bad.

He reminds me alot of Chris Jefferies and that folks is a very bad thing.

Comment

It hurts to see someone you such had high hopes for, turn out so crappy..

that fumble on the open layup.. I for some reason KNEW he was going to mess it up somehow..
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I wanna hear what BC has to say now. This man sucks, he botches layups, passes and I have not seen him make 1 jump shot. He looks funny and slow footed on the court, it hurts.
        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

I have a theory: there is a player for the lithuanian national team, he once was one of the best shooters on the team, then he started dating this hot, blonde, singer with fake tits and after about 4 months he went on the coldest shooting streaks ever, like 2 for 34, he eventualy started shooting better but not as deadly as he once did, so all in all it's not landry we should blame for his shot completely disapearing, it's his fake titted girlfriend

Comment

Vykis wrote: View Post
            I have a theory: there is a player for the lithuanian national team, he once was one of the best shooters on the team, then he started dating this hot, blonde, singer with fake tits and after about 4 months he went on the coldest shooting streaks ever, like 2 for 34, he eventualy started shooting better but not as deadly as he once did, so all in all it's not landry we should blame for his shot completely disapearing, it's his fake titted girlfriend
            and i thought that aliens stole Fields b-ball talent. thanks for clearing it up

Comment

Vykis wrote: View Post
              hahaha, nice theory! 9-10 doctors agree silicon is bad for your shot.

Seriously though, it's all mental. He's lost his confidence and is over thinking things.
              LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
                hahaha, nice theory! 9-10 doctors agree silicon is bad for your shot.

Seriously though, it's all mental. He's lost his confidence and is over thinking things.
                Agree 100% on this being all mental. Unless he has a bad case of early onset arthritis (and there is a guy in my oldtimers league with twisted fingers from arthritis that shoots better than Fields) then he needs to get himself to a hypnotherapist really soon. Clear that shit up.

Comment

I don't know how many times I have to say, Monstars.

Comment

He came from a team that had players demanding double teams. He was able to get open and make the cuts that scored him most of his points. He cant do that here because his man doesn't need to leave him. Nobody on the Raps demands a double team. Our ball movement is shit and the paint is clogged. Yes, he has his own problems...but its not him, its us.

Comment

you may have a point but fumbling fast break layups and "the layup" vs OKC are prime examples of Fields being his own worst enemy.
                      LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Ya ... I had to laugh last night while watching Fields "try" to play Basketball.

Comment

I think at this point a move to the bench could do nothing but good. Takes some of the pressure off of him and hopefully he can relax.
                          Everyone said he was best fit as a sixth man, why not try him out there?
                          Biggest Raptors fan from the Land Down Under

@alexhaggispinch

Toronto Raptors
                          Sydney Swans, Melbourne Storm
                          Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, LA Angels of Anaheim

Comment

Bryan got screwed by the D'Antoni effect.. Fields' best season was under D'Antoni. D'Antoni just knows how to create space for guys and to get the pressure off of them. Fields' was horrible under Woodson, and even worse with Casey.

If we still had Triano, I have a feeling that Fields' would have been much, much better. I see Bryan doing a magic act here, similar to what he did with Turk a couple of years back. The Suns were interested in him when they were considering trading Nash to NY in the summer.. I'd trade him for anyone on the Suns' roster - even Beasley at this point.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Bryan got screwed by the D'Antoni effect.. Fields' best season was under D'Antoni. D'Antoni just knows how to create space for guys and to get the pressure off of them. Fields' was horrible under Woodson, and even worse with Casey.

If we still had Triano, I have a feeling that Fields' would have been much, much better. I see Bryan doing a magic act here, similar to what he did with Turk a couple of years back. The Suns were interested in him when they were considering trading Nash to NY in the summer.. I'd trade him for anyone on the Suns' roster - even Beasley at this point.
                              hopefully last nights 21 and 15 beasley...

Comment

Working...
                              X