• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When this is better than you;

You have problems.

Landry Butler

Comment

Is there any way we can trade Landry to Sonny Weems' European team to bring Sonny back?
      Biggest Raptors fan from the Land Down Under

@alexhaggispinch

Toronto Raptors
      Sydney Swans, Melbourne Storm
      Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, LA Angels of Anaheim

Comment

i actually feel bad for the guy after seeing his face after that fast break fail

Comment

Its hard to feel bad for a guy that makes like a million dollars a month

Comment

Remember when Miami offered us Beasley for free as part of the Bosh sign-and-trade and BC refused? Replacements since trade: James Johnson (1st round pick), Linas Kleiza (5M), Alan Anderson, Terrence Ross (8th overall pick. *Although he's a 2 guard, they drafted him to move derozan to fill the 3)

Comment

This is shitty because his problems are psychological and not something they can iron out in practice. Someone has to approach him about a psychologist. If that doesn't work the only way out is hoping BC has a video of one of the other GMs and a mistress and needs to call in a blackmail for someone else to take Fields now obviously overvalued contract. I feel that they guys who valued Fields to $18 million was the same guys that valued the Facebook stocks when they went public!

Comment

By the way, Mikael Pietrus is still a UFA...just sayin..

Pietrus > Fields

It's not even close.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

It's only been 5 games. Likewise to Derozan's and Bargnani's situations about them being bad/improved. It's only been 5 games.

Landry is playing so shaken out there. His best game was against New York in the pre-season, where arguably, you have extreme confidence playing your old team or a team you know very well. He just needs to calm down, he's playing like a robot. He also said it best when he first came here. "Sometimes we take this game so seriously." Going on to mention, basketball is played best when you're having fun.

I'm not a huge Fields supporter, but I'm with him cause he plays harder than Bargnani does....
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

If this is a confidence isue he should go to a sport psycholigist, other guys have done it, shit, even Lebron has done it, but he's the best player in the league and doesn't carry the burden of an overpayed 5th option... Hope this doesn't grow to be an Andris Biedrinš like issue...

Comment

d749 wrote: View Post
                      i actually feel bad for the guy after seeing his face after that fast break fail
                      Yeah, I feel for the guy too. If someone drove a dumptruck full of money to your house, we'd be fools not to take it. Can't blame Fields for signing his lotto ticket.

He's clearly not this bad. Someone needs to put together a highlight package from Fields' rookie year and show it to him. He's probably forgotten about what he used to do well.

Comment

http://sports.nationalpost.com/2012/...-with-raptors/

Comment

I'm in the "let Fields figure it out camp" but in either case, here's a good perspective from T Chisholm

http://www.tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=409091

Comment

nice article. i agree with the bulk of it.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

In a completely unrelated note, I believe the Raptors are sporting the camo uniforms tomorrow night

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                                In a completely unrelated note, I believe the Raptors are sporting the camo uniforms tomorrow night
                                Well at least Fields will have an excuse for being invisible...*zing*
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X