No announcement yet.

GT: Sixers @ Raptors 11.10.2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A game where Fields' off-ball movement, and Lowry's penetration are missed. NO SHOT-BLOCKERS inside! Get to the rim!
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I was so excited for this season. Not sure I can keep watching these games, it's not fun at all.

Comment

Superchunk wrote: View Post
        I was so excited for this season. Not sure I can keep watching these games, it's not fun at all.
        Same here. They play decent for the majority of each game, but there is always one quarter where they get absolutely demolished

Comment

So when do the Raps show up for the second quarter?
          Biggest Raptors fan from the Land Down Under

@alexhaggispinch

Toronto Raptors
          Sydney Swans, Melbourne Storm
          Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, LA Angels of Anaheim

Comment

Every game so far this season there are some major issues related to decisions made by coach Casey. I'm really disappointed with his rotations, schemes and timing for timeouts. In every game he puts out lineups where you just go "wtf is he thinking with that lineup?". When we saw Lucas dribbling around and hoisting up consecutive stupid shots CALL a fucking timeout! Regroup guys, make them run some set plays! There were so many easy to execute occasional plays in the second quarter, but no, someone has to dribble around and take a long jumper off the dribble or pass it to the next guy who is trapped or sth... frustrating. Once you lose all momentum, it's hard to make anything work for a while...

Comment

I like that Bargnani was super-pissed off after that Anderson turnover that lead to the fastbreak and1. Good to see him emotive.
              Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

Gotta get some stops and keep this little run going

Comment

It's sad that its blatantly obvious that Alan Anderson is clearly our best SF

Comment

Demar for 3!

Comment

And now our best SF is injured.

Comment

you had to say it... lol

Comment

Well, looks like T. Ross will finally get some playing time with Fields and Anderson out.

Comment

So now it's sure we'll get to see lots of Ross and Kleiza. Some positive in every negative I guess...

Comment

ScottBaird wrote: View Post
                              I like that Bargnani was super-pissed off after that Anderson turnover that lead to the fastbreak and1. Good to see him emotive.
                              Totally. I think he also plays a lot better when he cares.

Comment

WHY is McGuire in the game right now, fourth quarter, during a comeback?

Comment

Working...
                                X