Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're officially the third worst team based on record...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having been watching games from around the league, not only does our record look bad, it looks about exactly right. It's hard to say where we will be in 25 games as Lowry gells with the team etc... but right now we are easily a bottom 3 team in every way. Sucks.

Comment

No Lowry = no hope at this point.

Without him to act as a catalyst, this team doesn't have enough difference makers on the roster.
      You can find me on Twitter.

Comment

Ppl need to take a deep breath. Everybody need to know that the 6 teams we've lost too expect one(Brooklyn) made it to the second round of the playoffs. We're not even suppose to win these games. We have have a tough scheduler right now. We just need to make it to mid Decenber. In January we have a six game home stand and 10 out of 15 at home.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Poor showing against Philly. We need to grab wins where we can and we've managed to bungle a few really winnable games. I'm not ready to panic about the record yet, but the level of play has thus been far been way off from what it was last season and oddly enough that's with a full training camp and with more talent than last season. I'm chalking it up to all the new faces for now. I'm giving it 15 to 20 games to see what the team looks like.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Buddy above you said "Six. Games." I saw his post from yesterday, it said "Five. Games." If we get our asses kicked that badly at home against Utah, what will you guys say? "Seven. Games." At what point do we start expecting more from our team? Why is it cool for this team to have a brutal start when they've averaged 22.5 wins the last 2 years?
            Anything can happen in the nba. If you're so frustrated stop watching, no one is forcing you to

Comment

Positive note: I was at the game last night and the attendance wasn't too bad. On top of that, the crowd was actually pretty into the game. Yes, there was some booing, but what do you expect when your team puts up 7 points in a quarter.. I wanted to cry.

Comment

Working...
              X