GT: Soulful Jazz (@ Raps)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Just wondering, did you listen to the game on radio?

As I said, he put up a great line and played well for the majority of the game. In the clutch, he blew it.
    If i heard it on the radio, I would blame him for turning it over. But what I saw was him trying to run an offense with a bunch of gassed, tired players not doing anything to help him out (excluding demar)

Comment

How did that dunk DD had not get called an and 1? I'm not going to shit on the refs other than that.

Raps gave away another win. Utah goes on 15-5 run to end the game.

This loss is on Calderon and Casey.

Calderon: great line, no question. But he had 4 turnovers in the final couple of minutes and OT. He choked. And what the fuck are you doing giving the ball to Gray in a pick and roll in a crowd?

Casey: End of regulation, game on the line, you go to Bargnani??????????? Did you not notice the career game going on by DeRozan? Fuck man. Seriously?
      I'v never read anything so angry from you Matt! Join the club... I'll be expecting much more over the next 15 games or so, but I don't hope for it.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        I was actually kind of impressed how invisible Bargs went after halftime.
        He played after halftime? You can't make me believe that.

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
          If i heard it on the radio, I would blame him for turning it over. But what I saw was him trying to run an offense with a bunch of gassed, tired players not doing anything to help him out (excluding demar)
          So you didn't see the multiple horrible entry passes that were picked off or the brutal lob attempt to Amir?

4th Q:
          7:31 86-95 Jose Calderon enters the game for John Lucas

3:31 93-99 Jose Calderon bad pass (Derrick Favors steals)

2:01 95-100 Jose Calderon bad pass (Mo Williams steals)

2OT:
          0:41 123-120 Jose Calderon bad pass (Paul Millsap steals)

The pick and roll with Gray was as good as a turnover.

Comment

• Lots of little things hurt. Playing McGuire and watching him continually leave Milsap wide open in the corner was particularly bad. Watching Calderon and Bargs consistently mess up the pick and roll defense. Our bigs getting hammered inside by the Jazz as JV rode the pine.

Comment

• They just replayed that base line drive by Hayward, on TSN and Bargnani is just standing there and makes such a weak attempt at defending the rim. That's your 7ft PF folks!

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                He played after halftime? You can't make me believe that.
                I'm hearing about this the first time. I thought the raps were 4 on 5 after halftime.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                  Calderon is a great player and does his thing very well (tempo, control, etc.); however, he is one of the worst guys to have running your team in clutch time. This is not new either... just check the last play of the last time the Raps were in the playoffs. It was Jose trying to throw a lob to Bosh and resulted in a turnover and Raps losing that series. I love Jose... love his heart... love that he tweets #poundtherock after losses... love that he is the ultimate team player; however, he scares me in clutch time unless he is standing at the free throw line (but even then I would like to see his free throw percentage in the last 2 minutes of a close game).
                  Last edited by The Coach; Mon Nov 12, 2012, 11:57 PM.
                  “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                  ― John Wooden

Comment

• Fuck the Refs and fuck fatass jefferson. If kleiza didn't foul out, he would shit all over utah in OT it wouldn't even be funny. Get ready to go 1 -8. Tomorrow is a sure fire loss and we probably ain't winning in Boston either, I've lost faith.

Comment

• I enjoyed the game, not the outcome, it was tough. The Raptors really battled, giving it their best shot but came up short. Derozen is going to need a good night's rest after 59 minutes.

Comment

So you didn't see the multiple horrible entry passes that were picked off or the brutal lob attempt to Amir?

4th Q:
                        7:31 86-95 Jose Calderon enters the game for John Lucas

3:31 93-99 Jose Calderon bad pass (Derrick Favors steals)

2:01 95-100 Jose Calderon bad pass (Mo Williams steals)

2OT:
                        0:41 123-120 Jose Calderon bad pass (Paul Millsap steals)

The pick and roll with Gray was as good as a turnover.

Obviously he wasn't great late, but my point is that if it weren't for him, they wouldn't of had a chance of winning at all. And the turnovers can't be solely blamed on him. And it wasn't his fault Gray was the only one working to get a bucket(it should have been JV, really). His biggest mistake IMO was not giving the ball to demar every single possession.

Such a heart-breaking loss.... The life of a raps fan

Comment

• Heartbreaker. Completely speechless.

I think we saw Demar become a Man tonight.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            Heartbreaker. Completely speechless.

+1

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              Heartbreaker. Completely speechless.

All thanks to your new avi!

Comment

• DeRozan is a keeper ship out bargnani, the most non clutch player in the league. Trade his ass for millsap

Comment

Working...
                                X