Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That was a great loss tonight against the Jazz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was a great loss tonight against the Jazz!

Never thought I would ever say this but that was a great loss tonight by our boys. They played their hearts out. Once again, not too much help from the Refs but enough crying about the refs with their missed calls, batched calls and obvious toss balls in favor of the Jazz, our team played great. Still some strange coaching choices by Casey but we were not suppose to win this game according to the so called exports. I know thought that once it went into overtime, which it should not have, we were tempting with faith.

Hopefully this will help DD to get stronger and Jose to show his durability. I will take a loss like this any day over the one against Philly.

Go Raps!

Now imagine we had lowry in the clutch
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
      Now imagine we had lowry in the clutch
      Lol if we had Lowry it wouldn't have come down to that.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
        Lol if we had Lowry it wouldn't have come down to that.
        lol good point!

Comment

This is the same Raptors team as last year, except McGuire has less offense and defense than James Johnson, rookies who don't even play ... So basically, a sh!ttier team than the one we tanked with and we're supposed to finish #9.

On the bright side, Demar put in work. I can't believe he can create his own shot off the dribble and that post game is looking nice.

I would have played Valanciunas when Amir fouled out, but maybe Casey was worried that JV is too much of a whistle magnet.

I am convinced that Bargnani will never break out. He is what he is; inconsistent chucker who disappears as the game goes on due to lack of stamina. He should be shipped somewhere else ASAP.

Jose has solidified himself in my book, as a bench point guard. He does not deserve to start nor end games. He makes people like Mo Williams look like Deron Williams. He had a great stat line, but man, he really puts no pressure offensively on the opposing PG and he also is a pylon on D.

Linas will be great off the bench anywhere from 15-30 minutes, depending how streaky he is.
          “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

i thought linas looked great and was really impressed early with what the team looks like with bench scoring. hope lowry gets back soon. demar is killing it.

Comment

In other threads, I keep seeing people say McGuire is a great defensive player. Hopefully these people watched last nights game because you could pin this game on McGuire as much as anyone else. Three times he collapsed to leave his man open to drain a very important 3. It's not his job to double team so far into the paint with his man on the 3 line

Comment

Great point regarding James Johnson to McGuire. Does anyone who what exactly happened with Johnson and Casey? I know they had an issue but never heard the details.

Comment

RAPresenting wrote: View Post
                  Great point regarding James Johnson to McGuire. Does anyone who what exactly happened with Johnson and Casey? I know they had an issue but never heard the details.
                  the rumour was he was smoking weed on the airplane.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                    the rumour was he was smoking weed on the airplane.
                    If this is true I'm speechless what an absolute moron.

Comment

LOL whats wrong with joining the mile HIGH club???

Is there any substance to this rumor?
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                      X