Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watch for the difference.

this was bargnani last year against the pacers:

what is the difference between last year what he will probably do tonight?

the ability to blow by his man.

I don't want to say I told you so, but the extra pounds and lack of conditioning has significantly effected his speed IMO.

this is him the other night against dallas:

the amount of tough low percentage shots he is taking is ridiculous. You can also notice how much fatter he is this video. when all you can do is shoot.......
    Last edited by akashsingh; Tue Nov 13, 2012, 06:54 PM.

akashsingh wrote: View Post
    I don't want to say I told you so, but the extra pounds and lack of conditioning has significantly effected his speed IMO.
    ... Or Multiple Calf Injuries...?

And did he put on weight over the off-season? He looks about the same to me.

Good find on that video though. I think its mostly confidence with Bargs.

I don't know. I think Bargs will come around. He's shown flashes. And when/if his shot hasn't been falling, he's been pretty active on the boards, and contributing in other areas. Teams still have to cover for him, so he still stretches the floor.
    Last edited by Joey; Tue Nov 13, 2012, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Bargs is a shooter.

He lives and Dies with his shot. Unfortunately his shot has been inconsistent
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I don't see much difference in terms of weight. I don't what you're expecting of him or why this is a surprise, but he's never been able to consistently perform at a high level except that "13 games" anomaly.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
        X