Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stein: Raptors looking to sign Pietrius?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barf
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
      Barf
      enjoy

Comment

BD12 wrote: View Post
        Get off your high horse buddy. Coaches may know more than me but that doesn't mean they don't make mistakes. Coaches get fired all the time for being incompetent. Just look at Mike Brown who got fired five games into the season. Minnesota fans also questioned his rotations back when he was their coach. Casey's rotations have been questionable since the start of the season and if you can't see that, you are definitely wearing rose-coloured glasses. Just because I have a different opinion than you doesn't mean you have to resort with name calling. That is just a cowardly move and just shows that you are on the losing end of the argument. Period.

Off to the ignore list you go.
        Name calling? Huh? Through 3 posts, I thought I was reasonably civilized, but I gather "view of a 12 year old" is bad name calling to you? I've seen sensitive before, but geee, I'm very sorry, and wish you well.

Comment

if we didnt spend the money on fields i would like the pietrus signing. i like mcguire though. i don't agree with the post about players of his ilk only being valuable to top tier teams. someone who does what casey preaches very well threatens the playing time of others on a nightly basis. if they aren't scoring and their defense drops at least he knows he has a player he can count on to defend and still put up no points.

if he rewards actual playing time based on how they are in the gym and practices then it's just more drive for everyone. no one wants to lose their spot to #15 on the depth chart.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Some are suggesting that Fields' condition was a slow developing one that could've been missed during a physical. It wouldn't surprise me to hear that "elbow nerve sensitivity" isn't something explicitly checked during physicals
            And it was something he wasn't even aware of until training camp.... if you take him at his word, of course.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              ...It wouldn't surprise me to hear that "elbow nerve sensitivity" isn't something explicitly checked during physicals
              I believe it's down there with "post-cranial dermatitis indicators."

Comment

T Ross is the answer...McGuire should be cut ... Trade AB

Comment

Working...
                X