No announcement yet.

Boston vs. Toronto: Saturday, November 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't see the game but I get the sense that it was one of those games that make you feel depressed about following the Raptors. In fairness, I get this feeling almost every time the Raptors go to Boston - even during the Bosh days.

All in all, we suck. This is depressing. I thought the almost undefeated preseason meant something. We don't even have a lottery pick to look forward to. We're also pretty much tied up in cap space moving forward. We need a Jeremy Lin savior right about now. Someone please ....
    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

torch19 wrote: View Post
      I didn't see the game but I get the sense that it was one of those games that make you feel depressed about following the Raptors. In fairness, I get this feeling almost every time the Raptors go to Boston - even during the Bosh days.

All in all, we suck. This is depressing. I thought the almost undefeated preseason meant something. We don't even have a lottery pick to look forward to. We're also pretty much tied up in cap space moving forward. We need a Jeremy Lin savior right about now. Someone please ....
      Actually it wasn't depressing, at least not for me.

It was more of a revelation that Bargnani truly is a cancer to this team and the team is much better with him off the floor.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Actually it wasn't depressing, at least not for me.

It was more of a revelation that Bargnani truly is a cancer to this team and the team is much better with him off the floor.
        I really hope he gets traded soon. He looks like he does not give a f*ck about anything and it's really irritating.
        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

torch19 wrote: View Post
          I really hope he gets traded soon. He looks like he does not give a f*ck about anything and it's really irritating.
          You just described Bargnani's whole career (minus 13 games).

Comment

Working...
          X