Barg gots to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barg gots to go

as on of his biggest fan an defender (named ab7) i am now at ease with the fact i was wrong
    and he need to go for us to be successfull

at this point i dont even care what we get ill take the cap releif and addition by substration

still early or fact?

i say fact

ab7 wrote: View Post
    as on of his biggest fan an defender (named ab7) i am now at ease with the fact i was wrong

at this point i dont even care what we get ill take the cap releif and addition by substration

still early or fact?

i say fact
    As another long time supporter, I co-sign.

He is dreadful and clearly doesn't give a fud-gee-o this year.

The Raptors are a much better team with him off the floor. As someone else around here said before, he takes more from the table than he brings.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      As another long time supporter, I co-sign.

He is dreadful and clearly doesn't give a fud-gee-o this year.

The Raptors are a much better team with him off the floor. As someone else around here said before, he takes more from the table than he brings.
      And usually you want to invite Italians to pot lucks!

Comment

I dream of LaMarcus Aldrige. Coming to HBO this Winter

Comment

*cough* Josh Smith *cough*
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I've been a long-time supporter of Il Mago but I've had enough too. He's 27 years old, at the peak of his abilities, and isn't going to get any better. He'd be a fine piece of the bench for championship team but he should not be focal point to build around for any team. The thing that I don't get about this guy is how he looks tantalizingly good for a 5-10 minute stretch and then runs out of gas. He has no stamina and once he gets tired, the mental mistakes happen. He has no conditioning at all. It's too bad they didn't move him last summer when he was coming off his magical "13 game should have been an all-star" performance. I'm not sure what his trade value is now but unfortunately, I don't think BC will ever move him. We have to hope that BC is replaced before Andrea is moved.

Comment

id def be more comfortable giving bargs minutes to Ed Davis at this point...who knows maybe Ed develops a post game but he already brings more then bargs IMO..frankly id like to plug that whole with someone from outside but we have a couple other holes that need plugging too.. & i for 1 am glad peeps are starting to see bargs for what he is & not what they think he could be..

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                *cough* Josh Smith *cough*

*cough*Paul Millsap*cough*

*cough*1st round pick*cough*

*cough* cap space *cough*

*cough* 2nd round pick *cough*

*cough* amnesty *cough*

*cough* ANYTHING is better than we are currently getting from him. *cough*

I am sooooooooooo fed up.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  *cough*Paul Millsap*cough*

*cough*1st round pick*cough*

*cough* cap space *cough*

*cough* 2nd round pick *cough*

*cough* amnesty *cough*

*cough* ANYTHING is better than we are currently getting from him. *cough*

I am sooooooooooo fed up.
                  *cough* Hilarious post
                  *cough* good work*
                  *cough* trade em'
                  i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

Enough is enough!

I couldn't think of a more fitting song to the current state of affairs with Andrea Bargnani.

Comment

I said this before and i'll say it again. The only difference from Bargnani of today to the rookie Bargnani is that he's bigger and stronger.

No improvements in his game whatsoever. He's never developed any go to move. He's soft defensively. He's still the same player really. He's just bigger and stronger.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Wow. This is exactly what I was thinking today during the celtics game. Never was his biggest fan but thought he could be what we needed but after today, I give up. He HAS to go, or at the very least be moved as th first option off th bench. Zero defensive effort today. Horrible shot selection.
                        But I'd like to see him traded for as much as we can get although I am not sure that us too much.
                        Possibly in a package.

ab7 wrote: View Post

still early or fact?

i say fact

Comment

It's become pretty obvious that the Raptors management views these forums. Especially ReaLGM. If the fans want him gone (seems like its majority of fans now) they will get rid of him. I always thought he was a great player with tons of potential. I can handle shooting slumps from players but this guy just is LAZY and doesn't give a shit. it's time to go Dre, time to go...

Comment

And to think he had everybody fooled last year during that 16 game stretch. Even me, who's pretty much hated him since year 2.

Comment

He brings a contagious attitude to the team in my opinion.

His attitude on defense KILLS me. every missed rotation makes me pull my hair out. Every half step, hesitation, and counter-decision made on the help defense makes me so upset.

Its one thing to have the talent, another to have the heart.
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                              X