No announcement yet.

Just 20 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never thought about the lack of outside shooting...
    Damn we need a sharpshooting SF....
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Well out of lowry, Calderon, Ross, Lucas, Kleiza, Anderson, Derozan, Fields

Only 2 have the capabilities of shooting +40% this season at 3pt..
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I actually thought a lineup with Bargnani & Davis together played quite well. I believe it was in the 3rd quarter, when Bargnani had it going, with Davis battling for rebounds underneath at both ends. They actually seemed to compliment each other quite well, much the same way Bargnani and Amir used to (before Amir started drifting out towards the 3pt line a little too much).

My biggest beef is that Casey left Bargnani out for nearly 11 minutes of the quarter, despite the fact that we all know his conditioning isn't good enough for that kind of extended play. He started the quarter on fire and then wound up missing his last few shots becuase he was clearly out of gas and had no legs in his shot.

I totally agree that Davis has earned more playing time. Or he's done a good job of increasing his trade value. My only concern about dropping Bargnani is that Valanciunas/Gray/Amir/Davis just don't provide enough consistent offense. Even if Bargnani's shot isn't dropping, he's still enough of a threat to force teams to gameplan against him, which opens up lanes for guys like DeRozan & Lowry and gives open outside looks to teammates when the opposition double-teams him. Another area where I think he's underrated, is his ability to read plays and set great screens to get DeRozan open for passes on cuts. But I digress, Davis is definitely a much improved player.

Comment

Working...
        X