first ten games 3 wins 7 losses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first ten games 3 wins 7 losses

is it honest and fair to say that considering all that went wrong i have to say
    it was expected not too bad not too good.

i was expecting 5-5 but losing lowry the play of fields the disaperance of 13games andrea
    3-7 its fair

now i expect them to win the next three what do you think?

if lowry was healthy 5-5 would probably be a given. I think we are on the right track as a team, and percentage will only improve as the season goes on!
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I agree. A win in Philly on Tuesday would be absolutely huge as it would give them a good chance to win all three of their next games (Charlotte and Detroit afterwords).

HOWEVER, knowing the Raptors, if they do manage to win vs. Philly, they'll most likely drop one or both of the next two winnable games.

Not to mention, Charlotte is arguably playing better than Philly and Toronto right now, so we shouldn't write them off.

Comment

I think Charlotte has the best chance to beat us.

But we could potentially be looking at a 5-8 or if we are lucky 6-7 record!
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Well the way I look at it is if Lowry was healthy we'd probably be .500, but we're still a game ahead of the Division winning team from 06/07 (3-7 vs. 2-8)
          Biggest Raptors fan from the Land Down Under

@alexhaggispinch

Toronto Raptors
          Sydney Swans, Melbourne Storm
          Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, LA Angels of Anaheim

Comment

Aussie aussie aussie

Comment

Oi oi oi
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

I'm comfortable with this 3-7 start. The thing I've liked is that we've beaten the teams that were suppose to beat(Min and Orl). The 8 other teams we've played are second round playoff teams. I think we win the Philly game. Casey will make adjustments. I just don't see a Casey team losing to the same team twice in two weeks. I think we will lose the next day and win that third game. I see us going 2-1.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

The record is what it is but it is incredible to think they could easily be 8-2.

Meltdown vs. Ind
                  same vs. BKN
                  failure to capitalize in Dallas with their injuries and Lowry out
                  33-7 quarter vs. PHI
                  Jefferson 3pter vs. UTH

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    The record is what it is but it is incredible to think they could easily be 8-2.

Meltdown vs. Ind
                    same vs. BKN
                    33-7 quarter vs. PHI
                    Jefferson 3pter vs. UTH
                    Yeah, a few lucky bounces and calls here and there and we'd be looking at 6 to 8 wins right now. The team is better than their record right now.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

Meltdown vs. Ind
                      same vs. BKN
                      33-7 quarter vs. PHI
                      Jefferson 3pter vs. UTH
                      Good teams find ways to overcome stuff like that. We are what are record is.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        +1. We also easily could have lost each of the games we did win. That's basketball folks.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Yes, I do agree which is why I started with the record is what it is.

Comment

Our winning percentage is at .300 which is right below what we finished with last season (I believe it was around .350) so we should be much improved once Lowry gets back and Bargnani gets his shit together.

Comment

If they go 5-5 over the next ten that would meet my highest expectations. Looking at the schedule this first 20 is probably the toughest 20 and I could see them going 6-14. The rest of the year around.500. For a total of around 37 wins. A Cinderella story sees them go on a streak for the last 30 games if they see the playoffs as a possibility.

Comment

Working...
                              X