Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto - Denver

Toronto trades: Bargnani

Toronto recieves: Wilson Chandler & Anthony Randolph.

Change of scenery for everyone who are struggling or aren't finding their place with new team-mates/system.

Simple and sensible. I don't see anything wrong with this.
    Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Bump

Can no one else say this isn't a good trade that both teams would agree too?!

Comment

Denver is an interesting trade partner.
        I honestly have no idea if the rumours are true, however, I have heard Gallinari may not be happy.
        I don't see Bargnani as a good fit, but maybe add Denver to the Gasol rumours?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a3og94r
        With Andre Miller coming here, and either Duhon or Blake to Denver?

Denver becomes a real competitor imo, with Lawson, Hamilton, Iggy, Gasol, Faried and Koufos.

I know a lot of people are thinking Gallinari is the same as Bargnani, but i disagree for the most part.

Gallinari provides us with a real starting three, who plays better (but then again who doesn't?) defence the Bargnani, rebounds better for his position, and his younger. Overall a better fit with the raptors.

Why doesn't La just deal with Denver alone?
        Bargnani is a better fit as more of a four then Gallinari. He fits Dantoni's system and can play alongside Howard.

Edit: Sorry my idea really does not have much to do with yours, I was thinking about Denver and LA when I saw this thread. I had Chandler and Randolph in the trade originally, but with Chandler hurt I don't know if I would gamble with him any more.
        Last edited by Hello; Sat Dec 8, 2012, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Deal seems solid...raps may need to throw in Amir but i have no problem with that. I'd like to also land Quincy Miller or Evan Fournier

Comment

Working...
          X