2013 Free Agents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    I forgot about the cap space increase. That could definitely help. However the pessimist in me says that every other team will have more cap space as well, so Millsap (who may be the most prized free agent) could have a lot of suitors.
    True. As for most teams who are not contenders or in 'desired' markets, the Raps would have to overspend. $14.9M would be an overspend for sure, as much as I love his game.

David West money would be awesome ($10M).

Comment

if we can get rid of Bargs then Millsap would be perfect plays with a chip on his shoulder and goes hard all the time would be a great presence in the locker room and on the court for the raptors! and with the jazz having favors I don't think they will go after him

Comment

Cant we amnesty Bargs and pick up Millsap with that money?

Also, JJ Redick would be sick, and would officially move Demar to SF!

How do we get a lineup like this:

Lowry
        Redick/Tross
        Demar/Fields
        Milsap/Ed
        Val/Amir
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Al Jefferson i believe is a UFA as well after this season. IF they could land him somehow this team would instantly be a top 4 team in the East. And if DeMar and JV continues to improve, this team could be a legit contender.

I'd be ok w/ Millsap too. Definitely an upgrade over Bargnani but Raps need a PF that plays like a PF and that's Al Jefferson.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

millsap and reddick for me too. i am hopeful that bargs/jose can get us a 3 and a young pg so lucas isn't a backup

Comment

Working...
            X