Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: Toronto vs. Philadelphia November 20.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if it continues the team will lose faith in him

Comment

• Lottery, here we come!!!!
      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Amir was so gd gassed that he literally fell on his face trying to get back and fouled Richardson for the And-1 in the process. Just unbelievable.

Comment

• Comment

• imaginelino wrote: View Post
            Devlin, Sherman and Jack make me sick ... why are they not calling anyone out..they looked tired..running on fumes... WHERE WAS VAL!!! he is all energy!!!
            They are all employees of MLSE. How often do you tell your boss/employer how you really feel?

Comment

• Anyone got sam mitchell's number?

just kidding lol
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Our 1st round pick this year gone for a 2 year Lowry lease with NOTHING to show for it.

Comment

• ryanc123 wrote: View Post
                  Our 1st round pick this year gone for a 2 year Lowry lease with NOTHING to show for it.
                  Now THATS going a little too far for one lose
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• ryanc123 wrote: View Post
                    Our 1st round pick this year gone for a 2 year Lowry lease with NOTHING to show for it.
                    When you put it that way that is really upsetting to think about. Time to see if there is a Clippers Republic.

Comment

• Trade Calderon and bargnani so casey can no longer play them. Its like he wants to lose, "Valanciunas is playing too good so i think i won't put him in the 4th quarter. Oh and also i won't play T Ross cause he's a rookie but still a better defender than jose." Wtf is wrong with this guy? my grandmother could have made better subs, fuck this.

Comment

• Calderon's productivity on the offensive court ooutweighs that of his deficiencies on D. No need to go blaming him. He's going up against Holiday who's playing like an all-star. Is there a better backup PG in the league that's even close to Jose? I don't think so.

Comment

• I agree, Casey was out-coached by Doug Collins. By playing small, Philly managed to open up the court for Holiday who by the way, was very impressive. Some things I would have wanted to see ...

(1) Take Jose off Holiday. This one is simple. Jose is slow footed and he has a hard time getting over screens. Lowry would have put more pressure on Jrue. Although Lowry had a pretty bad shooting night and looked a bit slower than usual (which is expected), his defense was pretty good, chasing guys off the screen.

Leading to ...

(2) Pick and roll coverage: With Lowry on Holiday, the big would not have to over commit on Holiday, which would help prevent the line drives. I would have also tried trapping Jrue off the pick, make another guy create. You can't let a guy walk into your defense knowing he has 3 campers and 1 roll man.

(3) I would have taken Amir out very early in the fourth quarter. Ride the hot hand. It's not like Valanciunas is slow footed. He's actually a better match-up defensively than Bargnani.

(4) I would have kept feeding it to Derozan in the post. He had a terrific 2nd half but they went away from him in the last 3 minutes.

We got exposed hard today letting Calderon and Bargnani guard the pick and roll - then scrambling after to get to 3 designated campers.

This one is tough ....
                          “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            Trade Calderon and bargnani so casey can no longer play them. Its like he wants to lose, "Valanciunas is playing too good so i think i won't put him in the 4th quarter. Oh and also i won't play T Ross cause he's a rookie but still a better defender than jose." Wtf is wrong with this guy? my grandmother could have made better subs, fuck this.
                            It's like he has forgotten how to coach.

I still have faith in the guy, but he needs to figure his shit out.
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Its another dumb loss cause of stupid adjustments. Had casey put on a lineup of

Lowry
                              DeRozan
                              Maguire
                              Amir
                              JV

we would've won

Comment

• I could see the matchup between Calderon and Holiday as a nightmare from a mile away. I have no idea why Lowry didn't start the game. I'm confident he would have done a better job at guarding Holiday. If Lowry loses his starting role again, after coming off injury, what message are we sending to him as a team that he should build a future with?
                                We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Working...
                                X